Dillashaw claims that he ‘Beat The Sh*t Out Of’ Cody Garbrandt in Training, Made Him Cry

PutUpYourDux

-
Banned
Reaction score
Garbrandt, in speaking with various media throughout fight week, has made it clear that he believes both Dillashaw and the man Dillashaw meets at UFC 207, No. 2 ranked bantamweight John Lineker, would be “easy fights” for him in the future. Garbrandt has also criticized Dillashaw for lacking power stemming from their time together in the gym, although Dillashaw isn’t buying what Garbrandt is selling.

“He knows that’s not true because I made him cry multiple times after practice,” Dillashaw said ahead of UFC 207. “So, he can say as much as he wants, but he knows it’s not true. I remember him getting ready for the (Marcus) Brimage fight (at UFC 182) and he just lost it because I just beat the sh*t out of him. So, he can pump himself up like a politician and think he’s this big, bad man, but everyone’s got their weaknesses.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...-i-made-him-cry-multiple-times-after-practice

No news here. Everyone knows TJ is a douche. Hope lineker beats the crap out of him

Faber said Dillashaw was always going too hard in sparring so it doesn't mean much. I suspect he lost it because TJ took it too far and it became a real fight when it wasn't supposed to be.

Interesting.

Urijah claimed Cody got the better of TJ.

but but i thought tj was a super nice guy?

I want to see that fight.

With McGregor as a referee yelling "WHATCHA GONNA DEW!?" at both of them.

tj knows that after cogar gets the better of cruz tonight he needs to set himself up for that title shot

{<jordan}
Couldn't put it past a dude who
wears a big fluffy scarf in 70
degree weather...

Imagine Cody's big Bambi eyes tearing up ...must have been absolutely beautiful.

tj knows that after cogar gets the better of cruz tonight he needs to set himself up for that title shot
Never say Cogar again, it's one of the stupidest things to ever appear on Sherdog.

I really want to see this fight since Faber never fought TJ.

I'm not a big fan of TJ but I do believe he is a better fighter than Cody.

Have little opinion on either but times got no friends, how long since they trained together? We'll know after the fight with cruz how Garbrandt does and than if Tj and him fight we'll know if he's improved past tears....

Someone posted that the word was Dillashaw was a arsehole training partner looks like there is some substance to it.

Dillasnake showing his true colors day in, day out.

Alpha Fail was one big happy family until someone dared to cross daddy Faber and he's been so chin hurt about it ever since that he'll air whatever dirty laundry he can to make himself look good in the press. I wouldn't believe what he says or what TJ says since their little lover's quarrel.

Back