Dillashaw Challenges Dominick Cruz for a rematch!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree there's something that seems not quite right about a champ losing their belt via split but you have to at least try to keep the scoring objective. It could have easily been scored a draw, just one judge scoring a round 10-10 could have made it a draw.
For sure. I'm not saying the challenger has to finish, it's just that if a round is a toss up, then I score it for the champ usually. Boxing is easier to score than mma though. Wrestling is easier. Takedowns are 2 points, escapes are 1, back points etc.

I don't think 10-8 and 10-10 are used enough in mma. I don't always see a fight being scored a draw as a bad thing. Edgar vs Maynard 2 wasn't terrible scoring and led to their 3rd fight.

I still believe, War Killashaw!

I hate instant rematches and I'd rather see Faber vs Dilla first.

I find Cruz to be a massive bore so yes, give tj his shot. The division can be amusing again and then urijah can fight tj. Hopefully Cruz will retire in the meantime.

Im blown away how many people think his dance moves are entertaining.

Well there's another opinion, let's talk facts.

012116-ufc-Cruz-win-pi-mp.vadapt.664.high.54.jpg

Fact: Many "credible" people scored the fight for TJ. I'm not sure you're willing to accept these facts and have your own set of facts that only support your opinion that Cruz won and "Dillasnake" lost.

If you think the fight wasn't close and either guy could conceivably get the nod, you can't be taken seriously.

I thought TJ won. I can see how people thought Cruz won. That's what happens when the majority of the rounds were extremely close.

Boring

Stick it on a card full of wmma fighters

It was a close fight, I scored it 48-47 Cruz. If they make Cruz/Dillashaw 2 then they should make Faber/Sterling for the next shot.

great we'll get to see High School Musical 2

Fact: Many "credible" people scored the fight for TJ. I'm not sure you're willing to accept these facts and have your own set of facts that only support your opinion that Cruz won and "Dillasnake" lost.

If you think the fight wasn't close and either guy could conceivably get the nod, you can't be taken seriously.

I thought TJ won. I can see how people thought Cruz won. That's what happens when the majority of the rounds were extremely close.
The judge who scored it 49-46 for Dillashaw is a crackpot, one of the media members who scored it for Dillashaw scored it 49-47 hahaha, that shows you how credible they are, the FACT is that Cruz got the nod because he was making Dillashaw swing for the fences with no success, innovation beats imitation.

The judge who scored it 49-46 for Dillashaw is a crackpot, one of the media members who scored it for Dillashaw scored it 49-47 hahaha, that shows you how credible they are, the FACT is that Cruz got the nod because he was making Dillashaw swing for the fences with no success, innovation beats imitation.

They had a 9% difference in landing percentage and TJ landed more shots than Cruz did.

This "whiffing at air all night" shows there are few people who post here that aren't biased as hell. When you make comments like that, lop yourself in with the supposed "crackpots".

He should get in line and fight Assuncao again (as he lost the first fight via split) while Cruz gets the long time coming third fight with Faber.
Though Uriah should really be fighting at 145 now considering his age and size (and how well he did against Edgar compared to how BJ, Mendes, Swanson, and Oliviera did), this fight is his last gasp at 135 and it was supposed to happen before Cruz first injured his knees. TJ will get another crack some day, this is likely Faber's last shot.

They had a 9% difference in landing percentage and TJ landed more shots than Cruz did.

This "whiffing at air all night" shows there are few people who post here that aren't biased as hell. When you make comments like that, lop yourself in with the supposed "crackpots".
Cruz won and now you're salty, deal with it bitch. Innovation beats imitation.

In Fabers last fight with Cruz one judge gave him a round and another gave him two. It was a competitive fight, they have beef and they're 1-1, the fight makes sense.
I know, but the next fight will be the same as the last one, with a possibility that Faber get finished. Well, i guess i would like to see that. But i really believe TJ deserves a chance and it will take forever for him to get because cruz is already nursing a injury and will take his time to comeback.

Back