Dillashaw and Mendes

brian12

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know who gets the better of it when they spar? There's been talk of Dillashaw moving up but it seems like he's undersized to me. I guess it would make sense if he holds his own against Mendes though.

I'd bet that Dillashaw gets the better of him in the stand up. Dillashaw would be undersized at FW though, it would be the equivalent of Frankie when Frankie was at LW.

I heard Dilly destroys Mendes and that is why Mendes even at 5'4.5 doesn't cut down to 135.

sherdoggers be like " YOU CANT GAIN WEIGHT ITS IMPOSSIBLE or HED BE UNDERSIZED" meanwhile dillshaw is the same height as mendes

The same height with much narrower shoulders. I would bet Mendes has longer arms too. They are totally different builds.

sherdoggers be like " YOU CANT GAIN WEIGHT ITS IMPOSSIBLE or HED BE UNDERSIZED" meanwhile dillshaw is the same height as mendes

Somebody needs to shoop Urijah, TJ and Chad onto these little fellas:

three-ninjas300x220.jpg

3_Ninjas_Kick_Back.jpg

(Chad is Tum Tum)

The same height with much narrower shoulders. I would bet Mendes has longer arms too. They are totally different builds.

TJ is taller and Chad actually has very short arms..

I'd say dillashaw. If Mendes have that dillashaw level striking he would have beaten Aldo.

Chad is better imo. He looked great in second aldo fight,had powerfull kick,punches and did what no one b4 him has done-knocked down aldo. Plus he is best wrestler at fw and bigger than tj

I think Chad is honestly better. I also think Aldo is better then Barao.

I think Dillashaw has more room for improvement, so in time I believe he can become better.

Back