Dillashaw and Garbrandt are selling wolf tickets:

Once ANYONE punches another in the face,................... ENEMY!

Only "feud" I've ever bought into was DC and Jones. Bisping does a very good job of getting under the skin of his opponents.

There's always respect there.

They are all acting in the end.

Some of them good, some of them cringy.

Only Jones and Anderson are genuinely awful people.

I can’t be the only one who noticed you picked two black guys...

I just tweeted BLM your address good luck.

Literally the only real feud in MMA is Jones-Cormier. Rest are just competitive scuffles or fighters selling wolf tickets.

Everyone is just trying to collect a paycheck and go home mang

Well, even before that it was obvious Cody was a proxy soldier for Urijah, and the feud was too much like pro wrestling.

Maybe the whole thing is fake but oh well they’ve been doing a pretty good job.

But then again it’s possible they really hate each other but still respect each other.

#StillRealToMeDamnIt

Last edited:
They are all acting in the end.

Some of them good, some of them cringy.

Only Jones and Anderson are genuinely awful people.

I get the Jon nonsense, but, Anderson? Lol Are you ArmBarbara on his 2nd account?

Once ANYONE punches another in the face,................... ENEMY!
For the duration of the fight maybe.

Some of my best buddies are the ones that I had a scrap with when we were acquaintances and we went on to be really good friends.

Only "feud" I've ever bought into was DC and Jones. Bisping does a very good job of getting under the skin of his opponents.

There's always respect there.
Dom Cruz does even better than Bisping at getting under someone's skin. The guy knows how to be incredibly aggravating while maintaining calm lol

I get the Jon nonsense, but, Anderson? Lol Are you ArmBarbara on his 2nd account?

Here's the thing.

I think their awfulness levels are about the same, it's just Anderson is a smarter person than Jones.

I didn't have any opinion on this before the Nick Diaz fight to be honest.

But the crying rubbed me the wrong way. I could sense in a way that it was an act. And when he got caught with PEDs after the fight then it clicked. Dude can act crying, which is not something a normal person does. He already knew he was caught so he had to act like something unexpected happened.

Second time I noticed that something was off was the Bisping fight. When he hit Bisping with the flying knee even though Bisping was clearly talking to the ref and they were separated.

After that he climbed the fence and tried to act as if he didn't understand that the fight wasn't over. He tried hard. He even did a begging gesture to the ref that he should stop the fight.

You should rewatch the fights and you'll probably see what I'm talking about. Anderson is not a nice person, he actually quite awful.

Do I care? Not really. Just having a conversation and killing some time. But that's my opinion on these two. I sense the evil in them :)

I can’t be the only one who noticed you picked two black guys...

I just tweeted BLM your address good luck.
Not bad not bad :) I lol'd :D

Would it help if I did an official twitter apology?

I don't have any black friends... should I make some?

Here's the thing.

I think their awfulness levels are about the same, it's just Anderson is a smarter person than Jones.

I didn't have any opinion on this before the Nick Diaz fight to be honest.

But the crying rubbed me the wrong way. I could sense in a way that it was an act. And when he got caught with PEDs after the fight then it clicked. Dude can act crying, which is not something a normal person does. He already knew he was caught so he had to act like something unexpected happened.

Second time I noticed that something was off was the Bisping fight. When he hit Bisping with the flying knee even though Bisping was clearly talking to the ref and they were separated.

After that he climbed the fence and tried to act as if he didn't understand that the fight wasn't over. He tried hard. He even did a begging gesture to the ref that he should stop the fight.

You should rewatch the fights and you'll probably see what I'm talking about. Anderson is not a nice person, he actually quite awful.

Do I care? Not really. Just having a conversation and killing some time. But that's my opinion on these two. I sense the evil in them :)

Yeah you're really off base. You are entitled to your own opinion though, even if its completely wrong

This will be the first...

<codychoke>

And only time I use this. Fake as fuck.

Yeah you're really off base. You are entitled to your own opinion though, even if its completely wrong

Well, they have been in more controversies than the rest of the roster so maybe I'm not that off base ? ;)

giphy.gif

Back