Dillashaw and Garbrandt are selling wolf tickets:

TS and all who agree with him are dense AF.

Okay so this shit happened after the last fight in the post conference, who cares, its respect, the fight was done at that point.

Now all those feelings have come back to the surface because theyre about to go at it again.

Whatever I’ll still watch. Question, I’m gonna be away and can’t stream this live I’ll be international. Anyway I can watch this on my laptop after? Preferably not a torrent just a video. Anybody I can PM or talk to about this? HELP!

giphy.gif

Why is that guy so sensitive over wrestling in the video? <Eek2.0>

I met this dude at a pro wrestling convention thing in North Carolina last year. Dude was WASTED drunk, and we were all in a hotel lobby with a bunch of wrestlers, he was the HAPPIEST dude you’ve ever seen. It was awesome, haha

They do hate each other. They just have history and are adults. I can bet 100% that all they did was congratulate each other on having a baby.

Cody spoke on this awhile ago already.. he said he went to apologize and congratulate TJ on the birth of his child, and he said TJ had a fake smile while talking shit to him. As much as the casuals try to make Cody a "bad guy", he's actually a real genuine dude. He even tried to shake TJ's hand after their fight, not sure if the cameras showed it, but anyone who was at the fight live, saw that. But what he doesn't mention often, is that his animosity for TJ is deeper then TJ just lying about leaving TAM/Ultimate Fitness, it is really the fact that Cody almost got cut by the UFC for pushing Conor on the TUF show, where Cody and Fili were sticking up for TJ after Conor called him a snake in the grass.. as they didn't know TJ had actually bought a house in Colorado before the show started taping, and was planning the move to Colorado, even though he had a team meeting with TAM/Ultimate Fitness during the time of the shows taping, and had told them that he wasn't moving anywhere and was staying. So he felt lied to by TJ, and almost lost his job in the UFC.. yet after all of that, he still tried to be cordial toward TJ after the fight he lost to TJ, and at that Press Conference.

wolf ticket dont mean the fight is fake you spastics...means the beef is fake.

wolf ticket dont mean the fight is fake you spastics...means the beef is fake.

Neither the fight nor the beef is fake. Only thing fake here is the amazing discovery by Sherlock Shertards.

Okay so this shit happened after the last fight in the post conference
This was the 25th Anniversary Press Conference back in April (their fight was in November of last year).

Cody spoke on this awhile ago already.. he said he went to apologize and congratulate TJ on the birth of his child, and he said TJ had a fake smile while talking shit to him. As much as the casuals try to make Cody a "bad guy", he's actually a real genuine dude. He even tried to shake TJ's hand after their fight, not sure if the cameras showed it, but anyone who was at the fight live, saw that. But what he doesn't mention often, is that his animosity for TJ is deeper then TJ just lying about leaving TAM/Ultimate Fitness, it is really the fact that Cody almost got cut by the UFC for pushing Conor on the TUF show, where Cody and Fili were sticking up for TJ after Conor called him a snake in the grass.. as they didn't know TJ had actually bought a house in Colorado before the show started taping, and was planning the move to Colorado, even though he had a team meeting with TAM/Ultimate Fitness during the time of the shows taping, and had told them that he wasn't moving anywhere and was staying. So he felt lied to by TJ, and almost lost his job in the UFC.. yet after all of that, he still tried to be cordial toward TJ after the fight he lost to TJ, and at that Press Conference.

Yeah I saw all that on UFC Countdown in which Cody was explaining his side of the one-sided rivalry/animosity.
I think Cody is just very emotional and high strung when it comes to people he considers family. Coaches, teammates, etc. That's why when he almost got cut for pushing Conor (to back up TJ and Urijah) really stung him. BUT he also seems to hold a lot of animosity towards TJ because apparently TJ didn't grow up poor like he did and to Cody, TJ has had it easy. Regardless, it seems to be one-sided animosity. TJ doesn't seem to legit hate Cody the way Cody seems to hate TJ.
IIRC before the first fight, when told to touch gloves if they wanted to, TJ extended his hands to Cody to touch gloves and Cody ignored that. I wonder if TJ will bother with that again this Saturday.

Who cares? The fights going to be awesome

Its not fake.

Cody is the typical playground bully who keeps trying to pick on you until you snap and beat his ass.

Then he tries to be your best friend.

I think the beef is a little real because all these dumb meathead guys couldn't keep it together so well

Don't forget codys main man holdsworth being basically retired due to TJ being rough in training
It does go deeper than people remember

Oh god lol it kills me the people trying to convince everybody Cody is really a "good guy".
<codychoke>
^^^This is not a good person, choking someone because he cannot conduct himself like an adult.
<{cruzshake}>
At the end of the day....both him and TJ are pieces of shit in their own rights. May the best fighter win come Saturday.

Back