Dillashaw and Garbrandt are selling wolf tickets:

Cody-TJ.gif
We posted this on April 8th. Had a zillion threads on it months ago

If so, can you blame them? It's the fans that eat up drama like candy. Most fans can't even get interested without it.

Call me "it's still real to me" guy

They may shake hands afterwards, but I refuse to believe either of these meatheads is that good an actor.

giphy.gif

Why is that guy so sensitive over wrestling in the video? <Eek2.0>
From what I gather he was a pretty hardcore fan. Went to the NWA events pretty consistently. Then he was basically thanking them for their entertainment. I don’t think he had anticipated being given a mic and mix in stage fright and being star struck he just crumbled haha

Wolf tickets confirmed

UFC=WWE confirmed

Illuminatti confirmed
giphy.gif

Last edited:
TJ actually had some real zingers at that face conference from what I remember. Cody is gonna Cody. I guess since he can't be a bully this time he's trying to over-compensate with kindness. Broke kayfabe tho thats a no-no

Call me "it's still real to me" guy

They may shake hands afterwards, but I refuse to believe either of these meatheads is that good an actor.

giphy.gif
Cameras were on. Stuff like this boosts ratings. Cody knew it had to be done to boost ratings and interest for the PPV.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cody wins this so they can milk it for a trilogy.
they already made their $ with the fixed result.
tj agreeing to take the fall hence the cordial handshake.

Wait a second, what event was this from and why is there a belt in front of TJ?
This isn't the current event or 217 because DC, Stipe, and Colby are there.

This could have been before their fued began right?

It's a handshake and a nice word exchanged, But the drama of TJ leaving that team is pretty real. They may be playing it up, but these guys are not friends..

I think Garbrandt mentioned that and said he was congratulating Dillashaw because his wife was having a kid or had it and he was expecting as well with his wife.

really doubt they're faking it, dillashaw was just cordial and cody just got KTFO, so he was also cordial

This was before the first fight....

In the words of GGG, “Max, these fans want big drama show”

Wait a second, what event was this from and why is there a belt in front of TJ?
This isn't the current event or 217 because DC, Stipe, and Colby are there.

This could have been before their fued began right?

This press conference was between the ending of TUF (where Cody tried to kill TJ every day) and their fight.

MMM....interesting, however, I really do think they hate each other's guts. It is hard for a guy to get ktfo and still like the guy afterwards when he keeps rubbing it in every other chance he gets.

This is why Cody hasn't had sex for three months. He's doing his camp out of brokebakc mountain Colorado, with tj And Duane

also cody went up to talk to dillashaw. and cody is the one that has a screw loose, but then he got humbled badly, and then he tucked his tail between his legs and went to talk to him. then now we come close to the fight and the old feelings are back again. there is a reason dillashaw went face to face just after KTFO cody
People really need to watch that again. T.J. was already yelling and celebrating and Cody just so happened to pop back up off the ground and ended up in T.J.'s face..then T.J. continued because it was like Cody was getting in his face..but Cody was still out of it. It just made for that scene, but T. J. wasn't being a dick like people are saying

It's hard enough getting people to buy a PPV for manlets as it is.

Can anyone blame them, especially when they shoulder the responsibility of the PPV main and DJ is the comain?

Respect now... Head clean off Saturday. The name of the game...

Back