Dillashaw and Faber open to fight

TAM's secret plot to get Faber the belt... Have TJ beat Barao and give the belt up to Faber

Dillashaw is Nash and Faber is Hogan:
fingerpoke-of-doom-o.gif

Dillashaw's the man.

Yea, Dillashaw is a good dude. He was just on the radio, and I have to say, he seems like one of the most respectable and polite fighters I've heard.

MMA journalism is so bad. Oh my god.
Dude gives 3 paragraphs of saying he doesn't want to fight him...

EDIT: I feel like I was being a dick, if this was your piece of work.
I simply dislike the nature of the beast that IS journalism. Time for me to log off today.

MMA journalism is so bad. Oh my god.
Dude gives 3 paragraphs of saying he doesn't want to fight him...

EDIT: I feel like I was being a dick, if this was your piece of work.
I simply dislike the nature of the beast that IS journalism. Time for me to log off today.

Its not my piece of work, but it sounds like Dillashaw is suggesting that he and faber are both open to the fight if enough money was on the line. Dillashaw also said hes clearly not saying it won't happen. Just an interesting fight to ponder.

Like Zuffa would pay two 135ers enough to make it happen. Nice try though, dillashaw.

Faber beats TJ, and loses it to Cruz.

As good as TJ looked, I also think Faber still beats him, but I don't think Cruz beats him, given his time off and rehab. The fights with Cruz were pretty close and Faber seems like hes on top of his game, but we will see what happens when Bang leaves town.

As good as TJ looked, I also think Faber still beats him, but I don't think Cruz beats him, given his time off and rehab. The fights with Cruz were pretty close and Faber seems like hes on top of his game, but we will see what happens when Bang leaves town.

That last Cruz fight was anything but close.

I don't think Faber could deal with Dillashaw's speed, but I do think he'll out-grapple him and win in that area. I doubt this fight happens. Dana doesn't like to pay his fighters a lot.

Like Zuffa would pay two 135ers enough to make it happen. Nice try though, dillashaw.

if dillashaw can rack up a defense or 2 and faber wins his next 1 or 2 fights, i can see it happening. would be the biggest fight for the smaller weight divisions since Aldo/Edgar

Cruz is gonna UD the shit out of Barao lol.

Cruz was the shit, but he's so far removed from a fight that I have no idea what shape he'll show up in, nor how he'll respond to being hit or if he can even maintain his striking movement. There are too many variables in regards to Cruz. It's kind of sad, really.

Back