Media Dillashaw aims at 'Slow' Max Holloway after Henry Cejudo

I almost wish this fight would be made just so I could see the "I've made a huge mistake" look on Dillashaw's face. <45>

Oh don't worry my friend. We're going to see that face from TJ when he fights Cejudo.

Getting down to 140-145 cage weight is going to absolutely drain his power + chin. Cejudo is gonna have his way with TJ and probably KO him.

LOL cant wait for the BW GOAT to get healthy and school this fool imagine if a really healthy dom would have fought TJ i would probably pick Dom by a finish.
Us waiting Dom to get healthy

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

By the way if he fights Max he is about to get beaten by yet another one of my fav fighters Max destroys him even Silly Dilly most delusional fans like @mirellale dont believe the shit he is talking Silly Dilly is delusional.
I live rent free in your head boy.Get over me and you'll be ok,dawzz.

I'd honestly love to see it! I think he'd get run over and i don't really see an obvious path to victory given both are absolute beasts but why the fuck not..

I absolutely see him beating bigger guys but max is something special..

I hope after beating Cejudo, TJ fights at 135 to beat Cruz and gain some weight.

Then gain more weight and fight Max.

Oh don't worry my friend. We're going to see that face from TJ when he fights Cejudo.

Getting down to 140-145 cage weight is going to absolutely drain his power + chin. Cejudo is gonna have his way with TJ and probably KO him.

I don't think he loses to Cejudo but he might. TJ is incredibly talented, he's the bigger man, at least frame wise, and I think he probably beats Cejudo. To be honest I don't even think Cejudo should be champion because I felt Mighty Mouse did enough to win in their last fight.

Back