Media Dillashaw aims at 'Slow' Max Holloway after Henry Cejudo

This year I'm open to see:
  • Holloway - Dillashaw at 145
  • Woodley - McGregor at 170
Who wins that third belt first is the P4P GOAT.

Ummm, T.J. is too small for Holloway and Tyron would wreck McGregor so bad they would rename the division "Murderweight."

I love his attitude. You need to think like that to be the best. He needs to win against Cejudo, defend his bantamweight belt and then he can move up if he thinks its his best option to make a lot of money.

That's a lot of time you are talking about. By then Holloway is likely fighting at 155.

He could maybe win in a cage twice the size by running the entire time, but Max will eventually cut him off and catch him with a counter.

Max would tune this midget up. I’m talking palm on forehead while TJ swings wildly. This arrogance is what happens when you KO a low IQ dunce like Garbrandt

Lol he’s crazy. Max would whomp him

Ummm, T.J. is too small for Holloway and Tyron would wreck McGregor so bad they would rename the division "Murderweight."
I see Woodley being countered by McGregor on short notice.

Key to Woodley's success is preparation and gameplaning. Nothing else. He's the greatest of all time in gameplaning.

I see Woodley being countered by McGregor on short notice.

Key to Woodley's success is preparation and gameplaning. Nothing else. He's the greatest of all time in gameplaning.

I just don't see it man. Woodley could just take him down and submit him or pound him out. This has always been McGregor's weakness, wrestlers. Fans of McGreogr will counter with, but, but, Chad Mendes. Chad Mendes is a literal manlet who is 5'6". Woodley has beat much larger fighters than 145/55'er McGregor like Robbie Lawler, Wonderboy, Maia, and Till. I don't know man, I'm not saying McGregor can't win but that's a tough sell. Woodley hits like a truck and has wrestling all day if he needs it.

Max would tune this midget up. I’m talking palm on forehead while TJ swings wildly. This arrogance is what happens when you KO a low IQ dunce like Garbrandt

I almost wish this fight would be made just so I could see the "I've made a huge mistake" look on Dillashaw's face. <45>

I would watch Max vs TJ, would be more competitive than you think.

If TJ means it he'll be popular over at Dana/WME towers. IF he beats Cejudo, which could very well happen, there's the possibility of going for a third belt further down the road after defending back at 135 (whether that be Max or someone else). Does fit in with the current UFC marketing model of short term cash-ins by lining up superfight-multiple-belt-extravaganzas left, right and centre.

More likely he's drumming up hype for the Cejudo fight, but overconfident predictions like this can fail spectacularlyboogeywoman. He may just be trying to annoy Cejudo by looking past him - after all TJs confidence seemed to get Garbrandt riled up, he knows how to use it.

Max has like half a foot on TJ, and probably 20 lbs on him by fight night. Big reach advantage too. TJ gets clobbered like Rumble Johnson pounding on that Asian dude when he cut to 170.

Reach advantage ain't that big, but TJ would have to punch up.

Doubt the fight happens. If it does, I doubt TJ wins. But now that he's talking that talk, I wanna see it happen. And I'd love to see TJ actually pull it off. That would be monumental.

Who the fuck cares tj is over rated max is a proven legend already who tf is tj what tf has tj done.........

Cejudo barley won a decision to the proven fw champ after 2 trys then doesnt even go for a rematch... Gtfo he holds nothing over mm cause mm finished his ass before.

Tj is a cry baby

Why do you feel this way? The guy is the champ for a reason.

Just saying we need TJ to defend his bantamweight belt against someone first before going to featherweight. Moraes looks like a legit threat while the trilogy bout between TJ and Assuncao should happen since their 1-1
Agreed that TJ needs to defend 135.

I'm personally picking Assuncao against Moraes. He seems to have a chip on his shoulder, ever since Dana White told him to "get more twitter followers" to earn a title shot. I think he's gonna come out and make a statement, and talk some mad post-fight trash.

i always wanted frankie vs TJ. But i think TJ will have trouble with the bigger guys there in that division, Max, Korean Zombie, Zabit, Yair, Ortega and so on.

I just don't see it man. Woodley could just take him down and submit him or pound him out. This has always been McGregor's weakness, wrestlers. Fans of McGreogr will counter with, but, but, Chad Mendes. Chad Mendes is a literal manlet who is 5'6". Woodley has beat much larger fighters than 145/55'er McGregor like Robbie Lawler, Wonderboy, Maia, and Till. I don't know man, I'm not saying McGregor can't win but that's a tough sell. Woodley hits like a truck and has wrestling all day if he needs it.
I would have Woodley as a favourite for sure.

TJ also said "He's a very very very great fighter. And a fighter' s fighter."

I'm sure Max is slow compared to TJ but he will have more power & range. TJ better stay focused on Cejudo, I have a feeling he's going to get caught slipping. If he even makes 125.

Back