Media Dillashaw aims at 'Slow' Max Holloway after Henry Cejudo

Who the fuck cares tj is over rated max is a proven legend already who tf is tj what tf has tj done.........

Cejudo barley won a decision to the proven fw champ after 2 trys then doesnt even go for a rematch... Gtfo he holds nothing over mm cause mm finished his ass before.

Tj is a cry baby

Holloway would outclass TJ. He's way too technical.

I think tjs kicks and speed hurts Holloway
Tj also has the takedown threat

I don't see 5'6" T.J. beating Max Holloway with kicks and takedowns, good luck with that. The main problem here is the size difference. Max Holloway would be a big 155'er if he moved up and T.J. is fighting down at 125 and 135.

tj has his hands full at 25.

tis gonna be awhile before he is ready to compete at 145

he is looking pretty fragile leading up to his fight at 125

leave the guy try. We all love BJ because he fought Machida at 205. let TJ try to fight Max, why not?

Sure, it would generate some buzz and some discussion but right now Max is on another level. Even if you think T.J. is just as skilled, which is debateable, the size difference would likely doom T.J.

Lol what ?

TJ is a tiny dude, Max would kill him.

I don't think they would even sanction this fight.

Sure, it would generate some buzz and some discussion but right now Max is on another level. Even if you think T.J. is just as skilled, which is debateable, the size difference would likely doom T.J.
so, lets see that ! why not?

will believe it when TJ actually signs that contract.

and he should be forced to defend a few times at 135 first anyway.

Max has like half a foot on TJ, and probably 20 lbs on him by fight night. Big reach advantage too. TJ gets clobbered like Rumble Johnson pounding on that Asian dude when he cut to 170.

I honestly think TJ is p4p #1

But max is way too big and will beat the shit out of him

Beat Cejudo first, then defend against Moraes before going up for a third belt
Err, you realize that Moraes is fighting Assuncao in February right? That's far from a guaranteed victory.

But I agree with your general though -- he needs to defend 135 against the Moraes/Assuncao winner, assuming Cejudo doesn't beat him and get the next title shot at 135.

Max has like half a foot on TJ, and probably 20 lbs on him by fight night. Big reach advantage too. TJ gets clobbered like Rumble Johnson pounding on that Asian dude when he cut to 170.
Oh man, u wanna see the biggest beatdown ever from Rumble at 170? Go watch Rumble vs Tommy Speer.

If memory serves me correctly, Tommy was a smallish welterweight (did decent on TUF). Rumble stole his soul and Speer never fought in the UFC again. They were hyping Speer as the next Matt Hughes because was a farmer. That ended pretty quick.

Err, you realize that Moraes is fighting Assuncao in February right? That's far from a guaranteed victory.

But I agree with your general though -- he needs to defend 135 against the Moraes/Assuncao winner, assuming Cejudo doesn't beat him and get the next title shot at 135.
Just saying we need TJ to defend his bantamweight belt against someone first before going to featherweight. Moraes looks like a legit threat while the trilogy bout between TJ and Assuncao should happen since their 1-1

This year I'm open to see:
  • Holloway - Dillashaw at 145
  • Woodley - McGregor at 170
Who wins that third belt first is the P4P GOAT.

TJ sounds pretty grumpy. Im taking that Max comment with a grain of salt at this moment.

I think we might get to see a dream match of mine. TJ vs Frank would make sense.
Tj vs frankie would be cool.

That be a fun fight to watch. However, Max is a beast! Good luck TJ!

I love his attitude. You need to think like that to be the best. He needs to win against Cejudo, defend his bantamweight belt and then he can move up if he thinks its his best option to make a lot of money.

Back