Dillashaw’s old sample retested. EPO also found.

Guess it was for the same camp. But would be interesting to see his samples for prior fights retested. Article was misleading.

Wtf?!

Joe Rogan on this: "TJ, you are the greatest bantamweight of all time!"

rogan takes tons of shit himself, and eternally gobbles jon jones. no doubt rogan is texting tj right now complaining that his cardio has hit a plateau and asking for advice

I can't believe after the satisfaction I got from those 2 KOs, I actually now feel bad for Garbrandt.

Was a fairly big Dillashaw fan, but fuck him.

What I want to know is do USADA test for venom?. I want to know if he is poisonous or non-poisonous. He looks like a coastal taipan to me

Funny thing is... NOW they "caught" TJ, they discovered this far away sample like a fucking MIRACLE!! LIKE THEY NEVER KNEW IT.

hahahahahahahaha... man, seriously. This is the most wide-open public joke I've ever seen... And like I said it before, no one question it. They CAN and they KNOW who is juicing, this is valid for my favorite fighter Jones too, just to remember. They always knew everything, but they keep it for "the right time". Mobsters, politics, money...

An union, just an union in this shit, please.

Any confirmed cheater should be fed to Mark Hunt, regardless of their weight class. Some guys have obviously enjoyed more than a cycle or two. Sucks for those who fought them while being clean themselves.

Once in a lifetime snake!

That being said, why can't Jones pulse but the rest can't?

How fucking incompetent is USADA? Test the fucking samples for everything as soon as they are available. The fact that their now going back through his old samples and finding more EPO failures is fucking ridiculous. Do your fucking job right the first time.

69556163.jpg

If they start retesting old samples there will be plenty of nervous fighters

giphy.gif

I imagine they've retested GSP's old samples and they'v all come back clean.

Natty GOAT

Ive read they've gotten new tech on EPO detection, this is why the retesting.

Funny thing is... NOW they "caught" TJ, they discovered this far away sample like a fucking MIRACLE!! LIKE THEY NEVER KNEW IT.

hahahahahahahaha... man, seriously. This is the most wide-open public joke I've ever seen... And like I said it before, no one question it. They CAN and they KNOW who is juicing, this is valid for my favorite fighter Jones too, just to remember. They always knew everything, but they keep it for "the right time". Mobsters, politics, money...

An union, just an union in this shit, please.

How fucking incompetent is USADA? Test the fucking samples for everything as soon as they are available. The fact that their now going back through his old samples and finding more EPO failures is fucking ridiculous. Do your fucking job right the first time.

First of all, take off your tinfoil hat. 2nd, USADA for the most part is always playing catch up bc while they find a way to detect PEDS, cheaters find a new way to pass. This is why they store the samples for later testing.

Am I the only one on these boards that doesn't give a shit about PED's?

I imagine they've retested GSP's old samples and they'v all come back clean.

Natty GOAT
I highly doubt the UFC would encourage back testing of their retired GOAT. No shade at GSP. I just doubt that's something that would happen.

All of a sudden Cruz is back to being GOAT of the division

could it be possible he was pulsing?

Lets check his ppv to confirm

edit : UFC 227 did 300k ppv estimated confirmed dude was cheating

Lol

cody accused him of using EPO (yes, not just steroids in general) a year ago too

Back