Economy Digital Nomads no home but make money while traveling the world

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Technology economy is taking jobs away but a growing sector of digital nomads who work out of their house or on the road. Some people rent space at WeWork and Rome have built a business renting to small businesses and workers who like to work overseas or work remotely from their main office. Over 2 million people currently share space and work in these centers. Web developers and technology workers have been more and more resorting to being digital nomads because they don't need to have a traditional desk and office to work. Someone like my neighbor she is a digital nomad I guess she travels a lot but works mostly out her her house.

She does not punch in an a lot of times I see her keep odd hours because she is dealing with people on overseas time. She is an expert with human resources and her company provides consultation about things like health insurance and managing retirement plans. Another one who lives next to my sister sells 400 dollar scarfs tons of them in places like New York, LA, San Francisco, London and other areas. She has offices in these area's but she works out of her house. Thought the video was pretty interesting about this growing segment of work and see what the dog thinks about it.

Those WeWork rental spaces are quite swanky.

Beer taps and all.

I literally saw a cruise advertised for work from homers. Ship bragged about its wifi speed, business center (printer, scanner, copiers, etc) and variety of different styled desk areas available on board.

Go on a vacation while still working your 8 hour days. If you can work and stay focused with a large amount of distractions, that'd actually be pretty awesome. Events were based for a standard hour work day that was chill, then evenings more cruisey stuff and port stops.

I literally saw a cruise advertised for work from homers. Ship bragged about its wifi speed, business center (printer, scanner, copiers, etc) and variety of different styled desk areas available on board.

Go on a vacation while still working your 8 hour days. If you can work and stay focused with a large amount of distractions, that'd actually be pretty awesome. Events were based for a standard hour work day that was chill, then evenings more cruisey stuff and port stops.

In some cases it's great in other it can raise questions about worker productivity or experience. I saw where a hospital in Connecticut was using MD's from India to look at CAT scans and MRI's and did not tell the patients. It's amazing lifestyle if you can take it many of these digital nomads launch businesses and run them and grow them till they can retire from them. Many end up being VC's helping others launch their businesses.

I've noticed a bit of a trend in my area at least, that is becoming more flexible for office workers to work from home, say one day a week or something. Great for people with commutes.

With the communications technology these days it's quite doable to collaborate with people remotely.

Technology economy is taking jobs away but a growing sector of digital nomads who work out of their house or on the road. Some people rent space at WeWork and Rome have built a business renting to small businesses and workers who like to work overseas or work remotely from their main office. Over 2 million people currently share space and work in these centers. Web developers and technology workers have been more and more resorting to being digital nomads because they don't need to have a traditional desk and office to work. Someone like my neighbor she is a digital nomad I guess she travels a lot but works mostly out her her house.

She does not punch in an a lot of times I see her keep odd hours because she is dealing with people on overseas time. She is an expert with human resources and her company provides consultation about things like health insurance and managing retirement plans. Another one who lives next to my sister sells 400 dollar scarfs tons of them in places like New York, LA, San Francisco, London and other areas. She has offices in these area's but she works out of her house. Thought the video was pretty interesting about this growing segment of work and see what the dog thinks about it.

i havent worked a real job in over half a decade and i am surrounded by 7 computers.

When i think about people that work a cash register for an hour to earn $7 it almost makes me want to puke

i havent worked a real job in over half a decade and i am surrounded by 7 computers.

When i think about people that work a cash register for an hour to earn $7 it almost makes me want to puke
Teach me

Yeah, but those 7 computers are in your parents’ basement.

I used to know a girl who would go around the world and get paid for it. But I don't think that's what this thread is about.

It's common enough in ICT.
I mean they've been talking about working from home for decades, but it's actually becoming relatively common in systems design and software. Still usually involves face to face client interaction though, which is fly-in-fly-out.

My sister does this shit, so does my cousin. They can do all their work remotely and make great $$$ so why not go around the world and do cool shit?

Back