Digging this mature Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude has a shoe that outsells most and just was the star of a pretty big budget movie.
Not to mention the Uncle Drew Pepsi commercials before that.
You have things skewed if you think Lebron is the only huge star. The fact that you think Curry isn't huge too is funny.

Just because Lebron is bigger doesn't make the other 100 million dollar players huge.
Uncle Drew the movie did under $50m box office which placed it at around 73 for the year of 2018.
Like i said a moderate star.

If he walks into a place thats all females, they wont know who he is, especially if its white females.
Lebron or Curry walk in, most will know who he is regardless of race and nationality.

He signed your ball, we know, that doesnt mean hes Michael Jordan.

I don’t get the reference
Don't worry about it. A little TDS/"insurrection" fever doesn't mean that Floyd isn't doing a solid by speaking out in favor of Kyrie's right to choose. As mentioned, few can speak freely these days. Only those who put party first, comrade.

They can test him every week, though. Who cares? Why would it matter?

Good on Floyd, though. Good lookin' out.

Uncle Drew the movie did under $50m box office which placed it at around 73 for the year of 2018.
Like i said a moderate star.

If he walks into a place thats all females, they wont know who he is, especially if its white females.
Lebron or Curry walk in, most will know who he is regardless of race and nationality.

He signed your ball, we know, that doesnt mean hes Michael Jordan.
Use that same metric to judge Lebron....
How did his shit movie do with Amy Schumer.
Stef Curry isn't in a movie.
You're making up your own criteria.
Lmao "white women" ?
Kyrie is a big NBA star and on the list of top 20 NBA stars.
Kyrie's shoes even out sell Curry's. Only Lebron outsold Kyrie last time I checked.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving is one of the greatest Basketball players in the NBA. Huge star. Some would argue hes the greatest ball handler ever. Hes also a deadly scorer that is super clutch. Almost unguardable. His defense is lacking, he is injury prone, and he has the reputation of being selfish on & off the court. Also a rep for being a difficult moody teammate.

He is also an anti-vaxer. He is choosing to loose millions by not following his team's state mandate of getting vaccinated to play home games. His team doesn't want him back or to practice until he complies. So they are not going to pay him while he sits out.

Kyrie is also a flat earth guy....

you have to know there are a myraid of reasons one chooses not be forced into taking the vaccine.

you have to know there are a myraid of reasons one chooses not be forced into taking the vaccine.
So we had another major major national news event about a sports star exercising their freedom of speech....
Did you speak up for Kapernick? Or you going to dodge that earlier question.

Some aren't force. Some do it simply as a civic responsibility. Or smart risk mitigation.
My best friend lost his high risk father to covid 3 weeks ago. He should of for sure got vaxed in hindsight

So we had another major major national news event about a sports star exercising their freedom of speech....
Speak up for Kap how? He had his choice and made it. I don't see the issue. Just saying I support Kyrie's right to do the same and props to Floyd for being someone who can say that in public without fear of social or business retaliation.

Don't worry about it. A little TDS/"insurrection" fever doesn't mean that Floyd isn't doing a solid by speaking out in favor of Kyrie's right to choose. As mentioned, few can speak freely these days. Only those who put party first, comrade.

@fuct. I must be missing something. Aren't I some red headed Trump-lover? <Lmaoo>

Many argue this is a seminal moment in our countries history, will be go the way of Australia or will we remain a land of free men.

Some aren't force. Some do it simply as a civic responsibility. Or smart risk mitigation.
My best friend lost his high risk father to covid 3 weeks ago. He should of for sure got vaxed in hindsight

Yes. That is some people’s thought process.

That sucks. And I’m so sorry anyone has died. “For sure “ is a phase that leaves no room for opposing opinions. Many are trying to attach force to its meaning.

I can discuss this because you’ll never know who it is. I have a client who I am helping with some long-term care issues for her husband. During the conversation she was relaying to me how difficult things have been on several fronts. She brought up her son and some challenges he was having at the same time. She mentioned he woke up about three weeks ago and couldn’t feel his legs, he had an auto immune event. I didn’t think anything about it until the next conversation we had. She brought it up again and mentioned Guillain-Barré. I remembered my wife telling me something about certain folks having that and similar auto immune reactions to vaccines. Now she is a long time client so I can be more personal w her; I asked her if he was vaccinated. She, without hesitation, said.” I feel so bad. We pressured him into getting the vaccine because of his dad. “ It was shocking in that, she didn’t answer yes he did. Instead she , in regret, responded ,” I feel so bad we pressured him.” I didn’t know what to say. Other than he is a big boy, he made that choice. You did what you thought was right.

How about my clients son? Force has unintended consequences.

I fucking hate Kyrie and not b/c of this shit. He's a drama queen lil bitch and I'd tell that to his bitch ass face. Always something w/ this guy.

Dude should take the L, get vaxxed and use the millions of dollars he's currently missing out on to pay for families who have lost their jobs over vax mandates. Or give it to some type of charity. He's not getting anything done just sitting there and whining. Money makes the world go round, it'll get a lot more done for your cause/s cashing those checks. Take one (two) for the team bro. And your teammates would appreciate it.

Speak up for Kap how? He had his choice and made it. I don't see the issue. Just saying I support Kyrie's right to do the same and props to Floyd for being someone who can say that in public without fear of social or business retaliation.
The same that Kaepernick did right? (Also less deadly, but that's besides the point)
Its just weird I dont recall seeing these threads from you "free speech guys" for that huge news issue...

I fucking hate Kyrie and not b/c of this shit. He's a drama queen lil bitch and I'd tell that to his bitch ass face. Always something w/ this guy.

Dude should take the L, get vaxxed and use the millions of dollars he's currently missing out on to pay for families who have lost their jobs over vax mandates. Or give it to some type of charity. He's not getting anything done just sitting there and whining. Money makes the world go round, it'll get a lot more done for your cause/s cashing those checks. Take one (two) for the team bro. And your teammates would appreciate it.
True
Or maybe just get it so there is less chance of spreading & killing your fellow Americans.

Last edited:
Yes. That is some people’s thought process.

That sucks. And I’m so sorry anyone has died. “For sure “ is a phase that leaves no room for opposing opinions. Many are trying to attach force to its meaning.

I can discuss this because you’ll never know who it is. I have a client who I am helping with some long-term care issues for her husband. During the conversation she was relaying to me how difficult things have been on several fronts. She brought up her son and some challenges he was having at the same time. She mentioned he woke up about three weeks ago and couldn’t feel his legs, he had an auto immune event. I didn’t think anything about it until the next conversation we had. She brought it up again and mentioned Guillain-Barré. I remembered my wife telling me something about certain folks having that and similar auto immune reactions to vaccines. Now she is a long time client so I can be more personal w her; I asked her if he was vaccinated. She, without hesitation, said.” I feel so bad. We pressured him into getting the vaccine because of his dad. “ It was shocking in that, she didn’t answer yes he did. Instead she , in regret, responded ,” I feel so bad we pressured him.” I didn’t know what to say. Other than he is a big boy, he made that choice. You did what you thought was right.

How about my clients son? Force has unintended consequences.
Would she feel better if he died of Covid and passed it to his father who also could die?

Sounds like he might of also been high risk.
This was his first vaccine? I doubt it was if he's an adult?
If somebody has a pre-existing condition that could cause a negative reaction with a vaccine i think there should be a compromise there. But I dont know what's real vs flat earth B.S. with that. But if those things are true I see that point. But would have to hear a legit Dr. Explain those risks. It certainly isn't the case with Kyrie either.

"For sure" makes sense for the people who died from it. What was the worse alternative? Not being dead?

Anti-Vax and Pro-Vax is all politics for the most part.

Both sides are full of shit and only chose their sides based on there party affiliation.
And thats the same thing for Kap vs Kyrie.

Anti-Vax and Pro-Vax is all politics for the most part.

Both sides are full of shit and only chose their sides based on there party affiliation.
And thats the same thing for Kap vs Kyrie.
Then how do you explain the people who are consistent in their support for both?

Plenty of people are pro-vax due to their medical or Healthcare backgrounds, politics aside.

The same that Kaepernick did right? (Also less deadly, but that's besides the point)
Its just weird I dont recall seeing these threads from you "free speech guys" for that huge news issue...
I think it's a douche move and don't agree with it, but he's free to do it and props to him for being him. He also has to accept any consequences that come with it. As it sounds Kyrie is doing now. A man makes his own choices. A free man does. And I think we discussed Kap to some extent, but not much in the boxing forum, probably. More a WR topic, I guess. We're off-boxing. But I hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back