Digging this mature Floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to Floyd for speaking out, because he can. Many are silenced---due to circumstances including career and such.

“A free mind makes his own choices and slave mind follows the crowd.”

Power to the People!!

Nice to see Floyd is a fan of Bioshock - "a man chooses, a slave obeys"

Seriously though, that was a good speech.

source.gif

Saw a video of him today refusing a picture with some child with painted fingernails and laughing at (presumably) him.

I have no idea what he's talking about.
Kyrie Irving is one of the greatest Basketball players in the NBA. Huge star. Some would argue hes the greatest ball handler ever. Hes also a deadly scorer that is super clutch. Almost unguardable. His defense is lacking, he is injury prone, and he has the reputation of being selfish on & off the court. Also a rep for being a difficult moody teammate.

He is also an anti-vaxer. He is choosing to loose millions by not following his team's state mandate of getting vaccinated to play home games. His team doesn't want him back or to practice until he complies. So they are not going to pay him while he sits out.

Kyrie is also a flat earth guy....

You have no idea what you're talking about....please lol
Lebron James is a huge star.
Curry is a pretty big star.
Durant as well.
Irving is a star. Not gigantic. Hell be more known because of this but hes not Lebron by anymeans when it comes to Stardom.

One day Kyrie came to my office to meet our team. I keep a basketball on my desk. I asked Kyrie to sign it. He did. Real quite guy. Couldn't tell if I offended him or put him on the spot. But can't talk shit, he signed it. Didn't have to.

Last edited:
Lebron James is a huge star.
Curry is a pretty big star.
Durant as well.
Irving is a star. Not gigantic. Hell be more known because of this but hes not Lebron by anymeans when it comes to Stardom.
Dude has a shoe that outsells most and just was the star of a pretty big budget movie.
Not to mention the Uncle Drew Pepsi commercials before that.
You have things skewed if you think Lebron is the only huge star. The fact that you think Curry isn't huge too is funny.

Just because Lebron is bigger doesn't make the other 100 million dollar players huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back