Digesting "rotten" food.

T.J.T

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Long story short, i had a rough day last night ended up eating at mcdonalds for the first time in probably 10-12 months, felt ok didnt get sick until i came home and was trying to eat cleaner and i think i had some Questionable yogurt. It was dated best before april 24, and about 3-4 spoons in it just wasnt tasting good. It took all of 30-45 minutes and my guts were making sounds and i felt pretty sick this morning as well.

Im just qurious what your body does when it digests food that might not be "good" anymore. Does it just pass it threw your body rather quickly, or should you really make sure everything is fresh because it might do something else here. I realize it could be the mcdicks, but i know that probably wont happen for another year, i was in a small shit hole town with 3 diffrent places to get food, and subway and the other local grill were both getting renoed so mcdicks was the only other choice. (next time ill hit the market but i was in a rush)

Just qondering what the effects of digesting "rotten" food is, of course something i dont plan on doing all the time. :icon_lol:

it rejects them after trying to digest them, which results in some form off waste generally.

i.e. you vomit it back up, or you will pass it off through diahrroea most likely if it was really off.

a little MacDonalds won't kill you, once in 12 months is nothing to be ashamed off. I had 2 slices of pizza tonight, that makes 3 slices in the last 2 years. It helps to remind you why you don't eat the shit haha.

~Foz

keep chewable acidophilus onhand for things like that- it helps balance the bad bacteria with the kind that processes your food

i once used a szechuan sauce that i failed to refridgerate after opening. for whatever reason i didnt think it needed to be cold after opening. i was terribly, terribly wrong. the assplosion that followed the following day wasnt fun. i had the shits for about 2 days, but was fine after that.

Yeah i feel a bit better after going to the gym, going to try to eat some good food now and see if i can pass this threw me, my stomach just feels lite and my throat is a bit irritated(might be a dry cough comming on though had some poor weather where i live the last while)

I just wasnt sure to try to eat more food to pass it threw or kidna let it runs its course, ill maybe run to shoppers to grab some acidophilus if i dont feel better tonight, thanks for the decent responses on a subject i was fully expecting to get flamed hard for :D

Back