Media Different Angle of Paotan/Jiri finish

BMF
YlRA1SS.png

In general, it's probably hard to judge when you're a judge or even a referee, as you haven't got all of those angles.

I say, why not try to destroy MMA the same way that they're trying to destroy soccer by implementing VAR.

God knows VAR sucks. And when even God knows, you know.

He looks clueless from the get go of round 2.
Goes for a partial hand touch that wasn't there and then stands there like a zombie and gets head kicked with zeros defense

I don't have a good understanding of cameras and stuff, but I find it annoying that so much content online nowadays in in that vertical video syndrome format... so weird especially because this looks like it comes from an official angle from the UFC, why is it being formatted that way?

Looks like Jiri expected something else but it was a kick that came. Damn, Poatan is terryfing.

Similar kick (albeit much less bouncy) that Rose landed on Zhang Weili.
That's not the easiest shot to land with power.

Slow mo replay ~ :20
Maybe Jiri was trying to stand and Herb was trying to keep him from face planting again. Seems pretty simple.
Very Likely
It's also gotta be tough to tell someone to "Chill out and stay the F down" when they've just been rocked and don't primarily speak the language.
Looks like Jiri expected something else but it was a kick that came. Damn, Poatan is terryfing.
He masked it well.
Plus the shuffling front roundkick to the head ain't the most common kick that these guys are throwing.

Plus Jiri was probably still feeling that counter LH from the previous round.

I want Jiri to win, but that was pretty decisive.

lol, herb dean is the worst. fight should have been stopped after the kick landed. you could see jiri's eyes rolling behind his head. i think even alex thought herb was going to step in. once he didn't, proceeded to dribble jiri's head around before herb finally called it.

Back