Different angle Dillashaw vs Garbrandt

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I like watching these angles mainly just to see everyones reaction and the idiots in the crowd.

Probably has been posted before at some point but figured its fitting seeing how its going down tonight.

I like watching these angles mainly just to see everyones reaction and the idiots in the crowd.

Probably has been posted before at some point but figured its fitting seeing how its going down tonight.

Round 2 even before the finish was all Dillashaw. For some reason I didn't remember that...

"FUCK YOU TJ!" Immediately gets dropped with a headkick. "YOU'RE WORTHLESS DILLASHAW!" Gets finished seconds later {<jordan}Which of you two shertards was screaming that shit anyway?<23>

That first fight was all tension and fireworks. Both of these guys are highly skilled. It should be a good one as long as it lasts.

I'm going to enjoy streaming the shit out of this shit tonight...I think it is going to be a great fight...might end violently though.

fuck that ..

someone needs to explain what kind of dance cody is doing .. ive never seen anything like it before..

do we have more angles on that TS ?

CLIFFS:

Cody tries to clown TJ
Crowd chants F*** you TJ
One fat audience member tells TJ he's worthless
Tj Knocks Cody the F*** out.

<Gordonhat>

I'm just glad that neckbeard got stfu. probably killed himself that night.

I think tonight's fight is 100% TJ's to lose. If he can keep making Cody back up or at least keep missing with big rights TJ will walk him down and terminate him. However, Cody has a chance especially if he learned from the first fight. Forget the showboating and fight. If Cody could learn to time a jab like GSP that would completely take away TJ's power after a couple of rounds. Or -- if he could grab one of those kicks and mount TJ and do some GnP it would wear TJ down, too. TJ's one of the best fighters in the game right now, though.

Weird how many are counting Cody off this time. It's like everyone has forgotten what happened at the end of the 1st round.

It's pretty sad how all these meathead mouth breathers hate TJ cause of the feud between him and Uirjah. The waste of space yelling "you're worthless" to one of the most skilled fighters in BW history ... hilarious ... in a sad way.

We all need a new angle on life
CNE95azVEAAWbJH.jpg

Cant believe how many idiots were cheering for Cody.

Tards

Cant believe how many idiots were cheering for Cody.

Tards
It's all like frat boy meatheads that hate TJ. 'he's a snake, bro!" "Cody's my boy!". Fucking idiots. There's plenty of reasons to like Cody, he's a great and exciting fighter. But there's really no reason to hate TJ, and especially because he left TAM and followed his striking coach. It was like 3 years ago now? Who gives a fuck?

I like both fighters. They are both highly skilled and entertaining to watch. Ive not got a problem with either.

Its also a chance to see 2 of the most talented fighters in UFC fight. Its a pick em fight. I can't pick a winner.

The woman screaming "You're worthless Dillashaw!!!" sounds like Shelly from South Park
latest

Back