Difference in people supporting paul harris and against...

NiRinLove

Blue Belt
Reaction score
people who thinks paul harris did nothing wrong simply doesnt train. its funny how people think that holding 1 sec extra after the ref tells him to stop is okay. they obviously never been put in a heel hook or arm bar or anything for that matter. that 1 second extra will damage you A LOT.

then the other dumb argument is people bringing up hendo.. SERIOUSLY how can you guys be that dumb. hendo cannot stop until the ref stops the fight. i dont remember when the ref jumped in but it was either when he was already in the air about to land his bomb or right after. sure bisping was out before that but he still cant stop until the ref stops it. in the heat of the moment you kind of forget whats happening until the ref jumps in.

then some other idiots bring up rampage. YES WHAT HE DID WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. but 2 wrongs dont make it right. just because he got away with it doesnt mean paul harris should either. rampage should have been punished but it slipt away. i dont remember how many more times rampage ko'd someone and kept hitting them afterwards so perhaps it might be that that was the first time. even then its no excuse and he should have been punished. but like someone pointed out on another thread, paul harris has been doing this for ages. its about time he got some punishment.

so simply put, the people that doesnt think he did much wrong simply doesnt train so we should educate them instead of berating them. lets all just get along.

I saw nobody, like literally, nobody saying that palhares did nothing wrong. Just some saying that people are overreacting over it, and other people saying that other fighters didn't get punished for similar action.

But oh boy, this will be f2 for the next 10 days, i'll find something better to do, this is a waste of time.

people who thinks paul harris did nothing wrong simply doesnt train.

I've spent plenty of time on the mat. I don't crank joint locks after the tap, and I can construct a 4th-grade level English sentence.

Barrett Yoshida supports Palhares, I'm sure he's been in and given many heel hooks.

Hendo even admitted that the last punch was "to shut him up"
If that isnt dirty I dont know what is

I think what both Hendo and Paul did were both wrong. Difference with Hendo was that he never broke the rules. But he could see Bisping was out and it was a super-douche move.

in the heat of the moment you kind of forget whats happening until the ref jumps in.

Cognitive dissonance would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Henderson thought it was funny.
A respectful/respectable fighter does not need a referee to pull him away from an unconscious opponent.

Hendo even admitted that the last punch was "to shut him up"
If that isnt dirty I dont know what is

That would be enough to get some fighters released from the UFC, but what is unacceptably "dirty" or not has no objective standard.

In BJJ, everytime a get a lock I crank it so I don't lose. I've had to relocated to several states and change my identity in order to keep training. Palhares is my hero.

All i know is i loved it when Marquardt knocked the fuck outta Paul Harris when he tried that heal hook bullshit. Lol

people who thinks paul harris did nothing wrong simply doesnt train. its funny how people think that holding 1 sec extra after the ref tells him to stop is okay. they obviously never been put in a heel hook or arm bar or anything for that matter. that 1 second extra will damage you A LOT.

then the other dumb argument is people bringing up hendo.. SERIOUSLY how can you guys be that dumb. hendo cannot stop until the ref stops the fight. i dont remember when the ref jumped in but it was either when he was already in the air about to land his bomb or right after. sure bisping was out before that but he still cant stop until the ref stops it. in the heat of the moment you kind of forget whats happening until the ref jumps in.

then some other idiots bring up rampage. YES WHAT HE DID WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG. but 2 wrongs dont make it right. just because he got away with it doesnt mean paul harris should either. rampage should have been punished but it slipt away. i dont remember how many more times rampage ko'd someone and kept hitting them afterwards so perhaps it might be that that was the first time. even then its no excuse and he should have been punished. but like someone pointed out on another thread, paul harris has been doing this for ages. its about time he got some punishment.

so simply put, the people that doesnt think he did much wrong simply doesnt train so we should educate them instead of berating them. lets all just get along.

No whats retarded is people who are white belts who roll for twice a week at a jujitsu club and think its the same as fighting in the UFC.

dont train? how many times have you fought in the UFC? do you think fighting in the UFC equals at letting go taps in the gym? or even competition? how long was your camp and how much money is on stake every time you go to your gym to roll? how many people depends on you scoring that submission? humm?

Back