Difference in character between Fedor and Conor?

cobrinski

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Fedor character is simple,best that sport has,and after all defeats he isn't arrogant.If he comes in Ufc,Fedor will remain the same.Org may have problem,how they'll sell that?On the other side,Conor...Nothing!

Fedor honors martial arts, not himself.

Fedor was something unique, you'll never see a guy like him,you have Rory but even him shows emotions sometimes. Fedor won the Pride belt and was like meh,also even with his boring persona,he was almost never in a boring fight. Connor on the other hand is more like Ali, like to talk shit all the time but is still a very entertaining guy inside the cage.
What will never be the same is that Fedor was one of the few guys who was something bigger than the ufc , Connor without the ufc is just a Minakov or Askren

Different kinds of personality? CAN'T have that!! One has gotta be better than the other!!

Why are you comparing the HW goat to a one dimensional striker who has no defense or ground game and a suspect chin?

a_dark_starry_night_pt__2_by_s3vendays-d4lfla7.jpg

pot-of-gold.jpg

Carry on.

Fedor is ten times the man Conor will ever know how to be.

Real men speak very little and don't show any emotions. Fedor is like the ultimate example of manliness.

A Swede once told me that Danes and Swedes hate each other.

No, I think the Danes look up to the Swedes like their big brother. They both seem to hate the Finns, though, for some reason.

People are stupid....you still dont realise how Conor functions!? He has two personalities...one is turned on when the other is turned off and vice versa....one is on when the cameras are on and the other one is on when the cameras are off......he is a true showman that knows how to entertain, and gather all the attention and the money and thats why he is so successful....i really dont understand people that hate Conor..........He is actually a good person and you can see it.........unlike for example Ronda, whos a sick bitch either way....Conor is actually a decent, honest person...........WAR THE NOTORIOUS!!!

Both duck best competition.
Getting paid vs fighting cans
Selling fights vs avoiding drug testing

Back