Difference between Ronda and Conor

Tbf, if Conor got to defend his titles against the likes of Bethe Correia he'd have multiple title defences too.

lol at title defenses. Conor has a better resume than Ronda anyway you look at it.

Also:
Conor's a dude & Ronda'z a chick.
Conor has a beard & Ronda doesn't.
Conor has a lot more tatoos
No way Conor could make 135
Conor is from Ireland & Ronda is from the USA
Ronda's been in movies & Conor hasn't yet
:D

p.s. I'm not sure how TS seez a connection between people who dislike Ronda because they're Conor fanz. People disliked her long before Conor waz even on the radar. I've alwayz liked her... but her little bitchy attitude started to wear on me. Like knocking Holly's hand into her face at the weigh in & then saying that's proof that Holly's happy personality is fake... lol. It's sh*t like that where people turn against her. Nothing to do with Conor at all.

Last edited:
ace-ventura-pet-detective-jim-carrey-chewing-gum.gif

She did, and then acted like a coward all year after.

Yea, she kept going after Holly even though nothing worked, even though she got picked a part in pretty much every exchange. She didn't stop moving forward until she got her head kicked off and that's quitting to you? Yea, you're stupid. Especially when you bring up how McGregor is a real fighter in the same sentence - the same McGregor who decided to shoot for a takedown and give away his back instead of getting TKO'd in his only loss in the UFC. Consistency, much?

Please, go watch a different sport.

Conor losing made him want to fight more.

Ronda Losing changed her world.

She went from being the best, no one can beat me, I'll be unbeaten, to who needs to be perfect ads. Her walking into the stand off with Nunez, only to run out asap shows the need to control.

You don't get to do that in fighting. Conor got tapped, came back, Bisping got owned by Hendo, came back.

Ronda should have just came back and fought. Sadly people forget this is about fighting, when it comes to holding a belt.

Yea, she kept going after Holly even though nothing worked, even though she got picked a part in pretty much every exchange. She didn't stop moving forward until she got her head kicked off and that's quitting to you? Yea, you're stupid. Especially when you bring up how McGregor is a real fighter in the same sentence - the same McGregor who decided to shoot for a takedown and give away his back instead of getting TKO'd in his only loss in the UFC. Consistency, much?

Please, go watch a different sport.

What did Conor do after Nate beat him? Took an instant rematch, what did Ronda do? Oh yeah, fuck all. Besides get fat and act like a spoiled bitch.

What did Conor do after Nate beat him? Took an instant rematch, what did Ronda do? Oh yeah, fuck all. Besides get fat and act like a spoiled bitch.

She went on the long break she talked about before she fought Holly.

Anything else?

nah man the greats come back stronger after a loss.

Are we gonna talk about facts or just what we think?

Let's look at the facts then, Conor lost fairly, did interviews and admitted he lost and would like a rematch, took the rematch at 170 and won. Then went on to win another title in a other division.

Ronda lost fairly, hid, did no interviews, covered her face with a pillow, stayed silent for a year and went on to hate the MMA media including her biggest supporter Joe Rogan.

Who comes across better in each scenario?

Let's look at the facts then, Conor lost fairly, did interviews and admitted he lost and would like a rematch, took the rematch at 170 and won. Then went on to win another title in a other division.

Ronda lost fairly, hid, did no interviews, covered her face with a pillow, stayed silent for a year and went on to hate the MMA media including her biggest supporter Joe Rogan.

Who comes across better in each scenario?

Facts: Ronda got destroyed by Holly. Went on the break she talked about before she fought Holly. "I'm definitely gonna let some people miss me" she said. (And apparently they did).
She did what she felt she had to do to get her head back on track. Who cares if she didn't do any interviews? Who cares if she covered her face from paparazzi? Are you mad you didn't get to see her crushed or what's the problem? Are you 15 years old?
I haven't seen her say a bad word about Rogan. All I've heard is that some guy told another guy that she hates him now. That's fact now?

Colin lost to Diaz in a fight that didn't mean anything, scheduled for two weight classes above his then current weight class. Yes, he demanded a rematch and won. Good for him. But before then he also "retired" when he didn't get what he wanted initially. But that was just negotiation tactics right?

I replied to you because you said Ronda quit, that she quit against Holly - which is the most stupid thing I've read on here. I don't care about who came across 'better' between them after they lost. Fighters act differently. It wasn't the point of the discussion. But facts are that she's now scheduled to fight for the belt again and looks to be in the best shape she's been in a long time.
Doesn't sound like a quitter to me.

Facts: Ronda got destroyed by Holly. Went on the break she talked about before she fought Holly. "I'm definitely gonna let some people miss me" she said. (And apparently they did).
She did what she felt she had to do to get her head back on track. Who cares if she didn't do any interviews? Who cares if she covered her face from paparazzi? Are you mad you didn't get to see her crushed or what's the problem? Are you 15 years old?
I haven't seen her say a bad word about Rogan. All I've heard is that some guy told another guy that she hates him now. That's fact now?

Colin lost to Diaz in a fight that didn't mean anything, scheduled for two weight classes above his then current weight class. Yes, he demanded a rematch and won. Good for him. But before then he also "retired" when he didn't get what he wanted initially. But that was just negotiation tactics right?

I replied to you because you said Ronda quit, that she quit against Holly - which is the most stupid thing I've read on here. I don't care about who came across 'better' between them after they lost. Fighters act differently. It wasn't the point of the discussion. But facts are that she's now scheduled to fight for the belt again and looks to be in the best shape she's been in a long time.
Doesn't sound like a quitter to me.

Wow, your delusion is on another level, who is Colin?

Wow, your delusion is on another level, who is Colin?

Thanks for proving my point about you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Take my advice and start watching another sport.

Good counter arguments btw, would read again.

Back