Difference between 1 yellow card and 2 yellow cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computer Fogie, you need to grow up, which apparently, since you aren't a teenager(even thought you bicker like one) or something, there isn't much hope of.

It's amazing looking at old threads how many banned posters and people with "dubbs" there are.

Probably the work of people like you, unable to achieve the sense of authority they crave in real life, so they do it in the safety of "the internets".

People come here to have debates, which includes different opinions, and you just seem like a baby who dishes out yellow cards and such to those who don't heed to your line of thought.
This is like complaining that Judges are the reason so many people have criminal records. The mods delete threads and dole out punishment for rule breakers, so what did you expect? Fogie just happens to take the time to actually engage the trolls and/or angry posters in dialogue.

This is like complaining that Judges are the reason so many people have criminal records. The mods delete threads and dole out punishment for rule breakers, so what did you expect? Fogie just happens to take the time to actually engage the trolls and/or angry posters in dialogue.

Pretty much accurate. Hardly anyone in prison is guilty of anything, just ask them.

I don't usually bother to go back and forth with a troll like WyattEarp, but I need the practice sometimes. It's time to move on when I make my point, though.

Anyone else getting a hankering for Mcdonalds? :)

Wyatt if you truly aren't a troll the best thing to do is suck it up that you have some dubs and go about your merry day. You're accusing Fogie of being a 50 year old loser, when here you are making an afternoon out of flaming him. Plenty of people have gotten dubs and returned to normal posting status 30 days later. You can still post and read all the forums etc... so what is the major problem here? If you're that eager for a fight you'll just get banned (which I think you might secretly want) because Sherdog can freely ban somebody if they're just causing ruckus and being belligerent (read: trolling).

I would like to know what Fogies evidence is that prove Wyatt isn't in the military? It must be pretty convincing to make an accusation like that.

Props to Wyatt for going out like a champ.

I don't have "evidence", and you must be assuming I banned him because I thought he was posing as military. I banned him for lying about my PM's and posts and for trolling. Making threads to whine about being warned for racist trolling is asking for trouble.

I'm not going to rip him anymore, if he doesn't troll he'll be left alone.

I'm not assuming anything, nor is it any of my business why you banned him. I just think that's a pretty harsh accusation to make without having 100% confidence that it's true.

I got a double yellow when instead of saying a guy's thread was shit, I just posted a picture of a turd

They gave me the expanation "scat"

I happen to be a scat expert and scat is people shitting on other people, eating it, puking on someone elses shit and eating it, etc.

The mod who gave me it must have been a serious piece of shit

I banned him for lying about my PM's and posts and for trolling.

You lied about his type of employment and personally attacked his character. In fact you went so far as to attack his character before he attacked yours it would seem (unless I am missing posts).

Seems sort of unfair for a ban, even if he was all up in arms about something as simple as two yellow cards on a forum.

Just my 2 cents.

I know I haven't lived as an angel, but I got the double yellows today and I'm not sure exactly why. I posted something about Barnett in the UFC forum. My mistake. I read stuff all the time about Fedor in there. I just wasn't thinking. What I wrote wasn't complimentary about him, but I didn't think it was out of line considering what I've read others post. I just read where someone is insinuating Barnett took a bribe by Dana White and did it intentionally. I was'nt even close to that.

I did get something in my mail and I deleted it before I should have. To tell you the truth, I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. Is there any way the mod could re-send it to me? Thank you.

If WyattEarp is who I think he is, he is someone I've met irl and is indeed in the AF, not that it matters much now.

fogie shows his true colours. can't hack the fact that others disagree with his world view

now i get carded by this joker because apparently he agrees that anti semetism should be taken as a complement 9/10 times..

Yes, I dubbed you because I don't agree with your worldview and I think antisemetism should be taken as a compliment 9/10 times.

It had nothing to do with you posting "go fork yourself gentile scum". No, nothing at all. Religious flames like the one you posted (and regularly post) are always allowed here, no problem.

I only card or ban people I disagree with. I let all rule infractions go IF I agree with the posters worldview. And especially if they are anti semites, then I just smile and move on. I often post about my anti semitic views.

You have me pegged perfectly, nice job.

You could have at least posted something different than 99% of the carded/banned trolls.

I don't know why I have dubs. Any mods care to elaborate?

I don't know why I have dubs. Any mods care to elaborate?

Clearly there is no rush to answer this question, so I'm already doubting my luck on the question.

Don't you think we should receive an email, or something, to let us know what we did? Seems silly.

Fogie dubbed me for making an OT thread in the Mayberry. Usually when this happens the thread is simply moved. I don't have a history of trolling or making OT threads in the wrong place.

Seems I'm not the only one unjustly dubbed by him.

if the thread was epicly OT and stupid I may have dubbed you too.

~Foz

awwwwwwww he's trying to be cute by taking the piss out of me.

~Foz

if the thread was epicly OT and stupid I may have dubbed you too.

~Foz

That makes two opinions, Sweet Lew. I think most other moderators here would agree with Fozzy too. If there was no punishment for making OT threads in Mayberry, then everyone like yourself who wants to make an OT thread but can't post in OT would be doing the same thing. What would Mayberry look like then? That's right, you don't care what it would look like, you just want to make your threads. That's why there are moderators here.

Foz, the thread title was "Does your pee stink". Epically OT is the right description.

It's funny Lew, the more rules you trolls break the more unfair I am. You sound just like every other troll. Screaming about being treated unfairly while at the same time refusing to acknowledge your own actions.

You made a thread that was clearly fit only for OT. You were dubbed, and a brief polite explanation was sent to you. You responded by calling be "douchebag" more than once and making this post to whine about your unfair treatment from an unjust moderator.

Please stop complaining. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back