Diet for beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

steady mobbin

White Belt
Reaction score
As a beginner to MMA, I was wondering what things I should eat more of, and things I should cut back on. For liquids, I drink mostly soy milk, green tea, and something I have taken an extreme liking too (although high in sugar) minute maid cherry limeade. As for foods, this is where I'm not too sure about. Keep in mind that I'm just starting MMA and I'm trying to ease into a more strict diet.

googlemotherfuckerek5.jpg

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/d-s-faq-useful-threads-read-before-posting-718093/

your coach should be able to help

I suppose soy milk and estrogen supplements if timed with your menstrual cycle can produce the desired effect.

As for food you cant go wrong with beans!

They are a source of protein complex carbs vitamins and minerals virtually no sugar or fat and good fibre content!

Eat a gollon of beans per day!

As a beginner to MMA, I was wondering what things I should eat more of, and things I should cut back on. For liquids, I drink mostly soy milk, green tea, and something I have taken an extreme liking too (although high in sugar) minute maid cherry limeade.

How many other women are in your class? I heard the MMA is becoming quite popular with the ladies. Also, would it be too much to ask you to show us your tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back