Diet Cola

That's admirable, as untainted water is definitely one of the most beneficial things to drink. But we also don't like to encourage the perpetuation of myths, there's a lot of artificial sweetener smoke, and very little actual fire. Scientifically speaking.

Correct. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that diet sodas has any negative health effects when used in moderation. It's bad for your teeth but it's actually less bad than sugary sodas, and when used in moderation this shouldn't be much of a problem.

That's admirable, as untainted water is definitely one of the most beneficial things to drink. But we also don't like to encourage the perpetuation of myths, there's a lot of artificial sweetener smoke, and very little actual fire. Scientifically speaking.

FDA is in bed with corporations and corporate lobbyists. Do you really trust what paid for scientists have to tell you? Just look at the averages of diseases since aspartame's introduction.

hell you probably still eat the petrol chemical fertilized corn.

FDA is in bed with corporations and corporate lobbyists. Do you really trust what paid for scientists have to tell you? Just look at the averages of diseases since aspartame's introduction.

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

that's right, you don't have any clue what i'm talking about and its not worth my time explaining it. Its in black and white everywhere connect the bloody dots

Since the introduction of aspartame:

The world record in the 100m has dropped from 10.06 to 9.58
Man has landed on the moon
The Cold War ended.
Michael Jackson sold over 750 million records
America elected a Black President

Are you going to try and tell me aspartame had nothing to do with it?

I say good day.

that's right, you don't have any clue what i'm talking about and its not worth my time explaining it. Its in black and white everywhere connect the bloody dots

Actually...there isn't one credible study linking aspartame to any diseases. Perhaps you should be looking at who paid for the studies you're looking at. IF you're looking at any at all. As for the FDA...they are far more interested in protecting the sugar industry, which by the way, has been linked to many diseases. Just a little tip...before you go questioning someone like Sinister, do your research, and I'm not talking about alarmist media, what you saw on tv, or what so & so told you.

Since the introduction of aspartame:

The world record in the 100m has dropped from 10.06 to 9.58
Man has landed on the moon
The Cold War ended.
Michael Jackson sold over 750 million records
America elected a Black President

Are you going to try and tell me aspartame had nothing to do with it?

I say good day.

Too early, too early.

Honestly just drink water. It's all I drink minus 1 cup of coffee in the morning. After awhile of drinking only water, cola's and other soft drinks will taste like syrupy piss.

QFT. Even on a cheat day I won't drink a soda unless it has some rum in it. Although an A&W Root Beer, from A&W, on tap, and in a cold mug isn't too bad to have a couple of times a year.

Back