Diego's coach Josh Fabia rant

when he says "you" in the article, is he talking to you as everybody in a whole or to the interviewer, who was?

200.webp

I hear Fabia learned these next level blocking skills from the true master.

Diego got the blocking part down, he just forgot the right hand counter over the top. Another few years learning the system and he'll get it though.

Honestly, I've never really liked Diego (always thought he was a bit of a tool), and watching this whole thing with Fabia was pretty hilarious at first. But the more I think about it, the more horrible it seems.

Diego is almost certainly suffering from CTE, and now he's got some complete clown with no training and no clue about fighting filling his head with nonsense and training him instead of a proper team.

The guy is clearly taking advantage of Diego's mental short-comings. Fabia knows exactly what game he's playing. The guy is an absolute scumbag. When Diego falls apart--and there's no way he won't with this guy in his ear--Fabia is just going to ghost him and latch onto the next gullible, punch-drunk, low-intellect mark he can find. This farce of his should be considered criminal. Watching him getting away with it is pretty fucking gross.

It's like a conman tricking a retired demented bat off all her life savings.

I do think though that this Fabia character is fairly crazy for real. Even to put on a whole show like this would demand a crazy person to do so. He's like a cult leader that figured out it was easier to trick just one guy.

Diego wants to believe in these weird extraordinary things so much he gets taken in by shysters like this guy and even bought into Dan Quinn's bullshit.

Yep. I feel kinda bad for people like that, but not really.

This guy has cycled through how many different lifestyles and belief systems in the last 15 years? Yet he will probably still tell anyone who questions any of it they are "closed minded" and "don't get it" - crazy people like to say that to reasonable people who actually like to have some proof something works before devoting their life to it and putting their health on the line. I hope for his sake he retires soon - go ahead and teach other people your spiritual nonsense, just stop bringing it into the cage before you get any more brain damage.

He's like a cult leader that figured out it was easier to trick just one guy.

This is my take on it too. Everything he preaches seems designed to target Diego Sanchez specifically.

After Diego retires he'll move to Hawaii and convince BJ he has a new Burrito based diet that will help him cut to 125 and take the belt.

And we thought Edmund was bad lollll

It's a waste of energy to get mad at this guy. As long as derps like Diego are willing to part with their paychecks for "get enlightened quick" schemes, you'll never have any short supply of charlatans like Josh :eek::eek::eek:ia

Fabia, Seagal, Portal, Edmond 4 man openweight tournament

I got Edmond

As pathetic as expected

Dude is as delusional and as dumb as Diego, pathetic excuse for a human being but most of all I just feel bad for this guy, he knows not many are buying what he’s selling and he can’t accept it, what a sad sad man

LMAO, he has to be trolling us, if he is talking legit and truthfully for what he believes, then I think we got a new guy too slaughter on the forums :D .

He looks like one of those bro scientist guys that will tell poor unfortunate lost souls like Bj Penn that they are still in their prime and can still be LW champ if you follow my training and rabbits food plans.

Oh duuuuuude thankyou so much for this post! Had a really stressful shift at work last night and this had me laughing so hard. Thanks for cheering me up and also to Diego and his coach for being accidentally comedic.

Back