Diego's coach Josh Fabia rant

Post 2 Decision

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://theathletic.com/1620116/202...unity-will-not-bully-me?source=shared-article

Unbelievable. The guy uses lines like "it's so above your level, you can't even comprehend it" and "I fought in places where it's undocumented"

The guy is so full of himself and has the audacity to call everyone else narcissists....

Some quotes:

You just wait until the video slows down and shows you over 60 blocks and evasions. It was the most masterful display ever. Ever. None of you are going to accentuate it. Nobody wants to draw light to it.

I actually know a lot more than you, and you can’t even see it. Your analyzation of the fight is negative.
...how come Diego was able to control him with just movement. How was he able to herd and wrangle him to an extent not to get damaged and to work to try to get in? Like you guys didn’t see it because it was that masterful. It’s 10 levels above everything you’re seeing. You didn’t catch it, man.

On his finger poke video...
Can you really not see the mastery of movement in action? Are you really that fucking blind? You’re not going to give me credit? You’re not going to give me credit when I’m not a stage performer, I’m not doing katas, but you guys are jumping on me like I’m an actor. Get the fuck out of here, man. Seriously, hold on, hold on, hold on. Has anyone paid you to protect them as a security person? Who the fuck are you guys to judge somebody? There are people who have paid me to protect them and their family. Do you understand? You have an understanding of what you think danger is.

He didn’t perform good. He didn’t get the shit beat out of him. Pereira only landed three strikes, and one of them was the DQ strike. (According to FightMetric, Pereira landed 53 significant strikes compared to Sanchez’s 25.) Tell me how nobody is saying my guy is Mayweather level. McGregor level. And Conor McGregor obviously sees it. Why did the tweet come out? And why is no one saying it’s interesting he deleted it so fast? He might have been told to do that.

Because you’ve been in a lot of fights. A lot of training? Yeah, mine weren’t documented because I wasn’t fighting in a space which people document. So again recognize that I am not the guy that wanted the attention.

Starting to wish Pereira just KO'd him clean with that knee.

This is the most masterful display of bullshit i have ever "analyzationed"

The part where he says that McGregor recognised how masterful Diego’s performance was is the best part

Damn that dude really know how to blow him self

Is this real? Someone please tell me this guy is trolling...:cool:

This dude is either a masterful troll or one of the most delusional individuals to ever walk the face of the earth. I'm torn at this point.

I think it was his last fight where Diego's corner-man said "you need to go 100% now." Such brilliant tactical advice for a fighter that's losing every round.

Conor gave this man Hope...

I thought it was some obvious joke that he's so bad. Diego is at the end of the career so no point paying a full camp

"Tell me how nobody is saying my guy is Mayweather level. McGregor level"

Honestly, he has to be trolling. You can't say that without trolling. Josh Fabia is an A-level troll.

Honestly, he has to be trolling. You can't say that without trolling. Josh Fabia is an A-level troll.
He's so evasive dude! Didn't you see the fight?! He only got hit 3 times, 2 times legally!!!

It looked like he was losing the fight because THAT'S WHAT THEY WANTED IT TO LOOK LIKE. Did he lose? No. So many haters in this thread

They're just going to ignore the fact Diego almost crumpled to a push kick in the first round and actually crumpled to a knee in the 3rd? Diego has enough respect to say he was hurt right?..... There's no way you can logically claim Diego blocked those strikes?

Yeah, that's "whole other level" shit right there.

They're just going to ignore the fact Diego almost crumpled to a push kick in the first round and actually crumpled to a knee in the 3rd? Diego has enough respect to say he was hurt right?..... There's no way you can logically claim Diego blocked those strikes?

Did you see the video this guy posted?

They literally counted all the "blocks" Diego did 1 by 1 - and most of them involved his opponent throwing some flashy spinning shit and missing by 2 or 3 feet while Diego just flailed around.

This whole aftermath is just fucking bizarre lmao. Perriera chose to pick Diego apart and bully him while avoiding takedowns which he knew were Diego's only chance to get anything going. Yet they are actually twisting it into Diego having a masterful performance and some new level of defense. It couldn't possibly be that he was in there with a wildly inaccurate and flashy striker and still got dropped multiple times... nope... Floyd level defense!

I love instructors who teach things like that in slow-motion. Not that there's not a time and place for this kind of instruction, but with a guy like Diego? You would think ANYBODY there would say, "Okay, let's see if this works in real time." Reminds me of a time when I was young and in a beginner Muay Thai class. The owner had one of his coaches doing a demonstration and they picked this kid who was new, but kind of a street kid with actual boxing experience. He didn't go full speed on the coach, but he actually went at him in the drill and the coach got pieced up and embarrassed.

Did you see the video this guy posted?

They literally counted all the "blocks" Diego did 1 by 1 - and most of them involved his opponent throwing some flashy spinning shit and missing by 2 or 3 feet while Diego just flailed around.
They also counted flying knees to the middle of the chest as blocks.

I understand Fabia trying to save his own ass but theres no way Diego believes he was winning? Or in control, he seems way more brain washed then we believed originally.... when would Diego ever ask for his coach during a fight.

Back