Diego won that fight...

Not only did Pearson deserve to win, he practically fought a perfect fight. Other than get the stoppage, I can hardly see what more he could have done.

Might be the biggest robbery in UFC history.

I agree with the OP. Pearson had Diego hurt during the fight and instead of going all out for the finish, he backs off of him and lets it go to into the hands of the judges. His own fault.

The worst part is Diego actually wasn't being aggressive. In this cursed night of fights even Diego Sanchez, fucking Diego Sanchez! fought passively and was on the backfoot the whole time. Pearson didn't do a lot, it was a horrible fight - but holy fuck Diego did absolutely nothing.

Diego was moving backwards for the entire first round and half of the second.

It wasn't a beatdown obviously but Pearson landed better, more frequent shots

I'm guessing ts is trolling, but if not then shame on you and anyone that sides with diego.

That was about as clear cut a 30-27 as you can get, there is no argument otherwise.

And are you backers delusional, did you even watch the fight?? Pearson was the aggressor, landed the most significant shots in every round, and did the most damage by far.

Diego really didn't land one significant shot and was backpeddling almost the entire fight allowing ROSS to dictate the pace.

Robbery of the year right there.

Not only did Pearson deserve to win, he practically fought a perfect fight. Other than get the stoppage, I can hardly see what more he could have done.

Might be the biggest robbery in UFC history.

It really could be. Worse than phan / Garcia 1.

Diego does it again lol. Dude should have lost like 6 of his last 7 fights.

Lol. So "agressive" now means backing up and having your opponent control the entire fight? Or does that mean missing 95% of your strikes and landing nothing significant?

0/10 troll job. No effort.

Yup
anytime Diego was trying to engage Ross tucked his tail and moved away.

Back