Diego Taking the DQ Win?

Isaiah095

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You could clearly tell Diego realized he had an opportunity to take the DQ win and took it. A very odd and uncharacteristic move if we look as his history. What a weird card tonight.

He was looking for a way out. Was getting that ass beat.

imagine losing 2k over some illegal knees
<2><DCrying>

Last edited:
Cowards way out. Went from cant see from my left eye to cant see cause of the blood. Michel won the fight

He knew he was down 2 rounds. Wasn't about to give up that win bonus.

im not buying UFC ppvs for a long time now. this is beyond ridiculous

that actually made me a little uncomfortable.

i wanna feel bad for him but that was really embarrassing

Th ref basically asked Diego if he wanted the DQ win or not, lmao.

Diego shit on Till for being vocal about wanting to find a way out of the Gastelum fight yet does this. Lmao okay bud.

How much is his win bonus? At Fight Night 42 it was $70,000. That's a lot of money to give up for honor, and to likely get knocked out by a guy who just cheapshotted him.

What ever happened to going to the scorecards after two rounds, which would be a technical decision? :confused:

Th ref basically asked Diego if he wanted the DQ win or not, lmao.
Yea the fuck. Doctor said he was good to go. Should have taken a point and had the fight continued.

How much is his win bonus? At Fight Night 42 it was $70,000. That's a lot of money to give up for honor, and to likely get knocked out by a guy who just cheapshotted him.

With that much money at stake and only has a few fights left to make money, you take the 70K every day of the week, especially with the corner saying you need a ko to win.

Back