Diego strutting around like a drag queen at the bar looking for the person who stole his drink.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Diego went Diego so hard... so hard

Lol, just thinking of Diego's antics over the years brings a smile to my face.

I bet he enters home walking just like that...

So what's for dinner?

I bet he enters home walking just like that...

So what's for dinner?

lol or who left these damn dirty dishes in the sink? walking around like a mom who has just had it.

I'm sure that all the years of head trauma haven't helped him or his thought processes any but my wife insists that Sanchez has always been crazy. Back when she was still living in SoCal she worked for The OC Fight Doc, Bill Kessler as his PT & medical tech at his satellite office at Colin Oyama's Training Center in Irvine. While working there she got to treat a good portion of the UFC roster including Rampage, Michael Bisping, Cheick Kongo, Shane Del Rosario, Ronda Rousey, Carla Esparza & many others. Among them, Diego Sanchez & she says that his behavior was just as bizarre back then. In the beginning, she thought that he was just eccentric but over time she came to the same conclusion that the rest of us did tonight while watching his performance in the "fight".

Lol wtf is that straight arm stance?

its actually the same thing Jones does (one hand near his face, other arm out straight) it just doesnt work that well when you don't have a massive height/reach advantage over everyone you fight.

He's not crazy. He's just stupid. This is the kind of shit stupid people do after reading too many self help books, to the point where they lose natural self awareness. Similar to betas pretending to be something they're not.

Last edited:
Diego has brought so many unforgettable moments, this will be another classic.

The YES cartwheel
BouncyMemorableAmphibian-max-1mb.gif

The YES entrance
source.gif

Diego "The Vampire Slayer" Sanchez
giphy.gif

JBG Diego
diego-cut-3.jpg

Drunk Diego at the 2009 WMMA Awards

And now,

Rooster Diego
20200216_000102.gif