Diego should be 0-6 in his last 6 fights

If anyone watched Fight Master, you'd know that Greg Jackson has a lot to do with his fighters getting bs decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if the judge who gave Diego the 30-27 was sitting fairly close to Diego's corner.

You know it's bad when the Move of the Fight highlights were of Pearson blocking all of Diego's strikes and Pearson landing a shot on Diego

ya, good call. It seems like most of Sherdog is even on the same page here, which is saying something. I was pissed at Shogun-Machida 1, Gus-Jones, and Kampmann-Sanchez (amongst others), but I was emotionally invested in the first 2, and in the back of my mind I guess I could see the argument for all 3 going the way they did - although I still disagree.

But this one! This one needs overturning. Pearson pitched a shutout.

Diego was outclassed, imho, he never won a single round, he may appear active but not enough to get a single round...

It seems that "acting out" sways the judges. Proof is also with Clay Guida and Leonard Garcia.

lol you beat me to it...

You know it's bad when the Move of the Fight highlights were of Pearson blocking all of Diego's strikes and Pearson landing a shot on Diego

If anyone watched Fight Master, you'd know that Greg Jackson has a lot to do with his fighters getting bs decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if the judge who gave Diego the 30-27 was sitting fairly close to Diego's corner.

Good point.

He is a sneaky and rather irritating man.

Yeah, because fighters love to be in a cage with another fighter for as long as possible...

I don't man, you might want to ask machida about that. He doesn't seem to mind. If he knocks someone out its usually an accident or he has to take a shit.

he should have been blacklisted -and committed- the night he dressed up like one of the lost boys and marched down to the cage clutching a crucifix like he was about to do battle with frady kroger.

i don't think diego won the fight, but he appears active. and he often closes out a round strong. so rd. 1 it seemed like nothing happened (vs. pearson) except diego had a flurry at the end. sometimes that's enough to get the nod.

i dont know how to explain the rest of the fight, but i might have given diego rd. 1.

I was thinking the same thing. Finishing a round strong, might be what influences a judge.

Don't leave it in the hands of the judges

-Dana White

This is such victim blaming, like telling a girl she shouldn't have a worn a short skirt if she didn't want to get raped. Instead of telling fighters not to leave it in the hands of the judges, why not tell the judges to do their fucking jobs?

I don't man, you might want to ask machida about that. He doesn't seem to mind. If he knocks someone out its usually an accident or he has to take a shit.

Come on. If he could choose, I'm pretty sure Ross would choose a KO victory over a decision win in every fight he's in. Diego is almost impossible to finish.
That's why jugdes exist in the first place - to give the W to the better fighter. And Ross was the better one last night without a single doubt.

Come on. If he could choose, I'm pretty sure Ross would choose a KO victory over a decision win in every fight he's in. Diego is almost impossible to finish.
That's why jugdes exist in the first place - to give the W to the better fighter. And Ross was the better one last night without a single doubt.

oh i totally agree man. I'm just pointing out the fact they have a lot of guys like guida as well that will spend all night there and stall. greg jacksons guys have been the worst about this.

Can you explain? I didn't see that show. Does he just talk to them during the fight or something?

Don't leave it in the hands of the judges

-Dana White

I love Dana, but both these guys were trying to finish! Do you think Ross wanted Diego going all crazy switch on him? Judges suck ass, but I blame the 10 point must system, it needs to be revamped and more specific.

I was thinking the same thing. Finishing a round strong, might be what influences a judge.

It is not right, but judges are human and humans remember what they saw last. When judging 5 min feels like 15 min.

oh i totally agree man. I'm just pointing out the fact they have a lot of guys like guida as well that will spend all night there and stall. greg jacksons guys have been the worst about this.

yet, they seem to support each other in their asshole-antics. see: travis browne and jones. or how dodson (whom i like, to be honest) said him and diego did awesome last night. wtf.

he should have been blacklisted -and committed- the night he dressed up like one of the lost boys and marched down to the cage clutching a crucifix like he was about to do battle with frady kroger.

Kimo did it first and bigger :)

Back