Media Diego sends message to Dana indirectly

It would not be unreasonable for the company to set aside a small amount of funds for a long term insurance policy to take care of the fighters that develop CTE and related issues.

Who is he speaking of when he talks about fights he wasn't suppose to win on TUF? Josh Rafferty? Ken Flo? Lol. IIRC Diego was one of the favorites to win the show. He's always been a odd dude but this is just sad. Pray he never fights again.

That's how someone acts when one of the hostages asks what went wrong when the swat team has the building surrounded.

Who is he speaking of when he talks about fights he wasn't suppose to win on TUF? Josh Rafferty? Ken Flo? Lol. IIRC Diego was one of the favorites to win the show. He's always been a odd dude but this is just sad. Pray he never fights again.
I still find it amusing that the middleweight bracket barely had any middleweights. I agree though, I'm not sure whom he was expected to lose against. But I do believe that Quarry would've won the middleweight tourney had he not been injured.

Agree. He wants to help fighters and expose ufc shenanigans. Hoping others will help him accomplish those worthwhile goals.
his manager was asking for all of his medical records to expose ufc shenanigans and help others?

Goddamnit I wish Donny was still here to see what threads he'd make about this

Fuck...Diego has some serious CTE...this is fucking sad as hell. UFC should really offer some support for this man....they owe him that much.
thats the thing, trying to distinguish between the CTE and just his genuine personality is near impossible. Hes always been nutty

How do you threaten Dana then ask to meet up with him in an aggressive manner . Smh

I don't feel bad for him, he invited these crazy people into his life and they messed it up. There are consequences to bad decisions.

It would not be unreasonable for the company to set aside a small amount of funds for a long term insurance policy to take care of the fighters that develop CTE and related issues.

I would do it.

You set those things up in a way that you don't admit any wrongdoing (legal), but you help.

He is legit starting to sound like Fabian with his speech structure and inflections. Like a puppet.

Actually.. the UFC should help guys like this. It would make the company look good. Diego is broken af, poor guy.

I would do it.

You set those things up in a way that you don't admit any wrongdoing (legal), but you help.

Definitely. It would make it look good. "UFC VETERANS FUND"..

It's weird cuz I knew this was going to be the end result way back when he fought kampfmann.

The Fabia saga was a curve ball

But still here we are

Back