Diego Sanchez's corner audio

I need to become a MMA coach. I seriously could produce a champion. Anyone want to be a silent partner? I have at least 20 years experience.

You can be Ray Longo and I'll be Mike Serra.

Well I think he is ready to ascend to the Coach Hall of Fame:

Edmund
Irish Edmund,
Touch butt sensei
Steven "and then I told him" Seagal
Master "Bangkok ready" Wong
Miesha "just coast Bryan" Tate
Mike Perry's girlfriend/ex/wife/tbc
Rener "Ortega you're doing good in there, he's done" Gracie
To be fair Mike Perry's girlfriend has a lot of excellent sherdogger'esque advice

"Punch him harder"
"Do better"
"Knock him out with a punch"
"Come on win then"
"Mike don't lose"
"Just punch him hard so you can win"

Who was that coach that was screaming a number at their fighter during the fight? Like "34! 34!"

That guy was a better coach than this fraud

I would love to see Diego and Cecil Peoples both be judges for the upcoming UFC events.

Judge 1: 48-47
Judge Diego: 7-12
Judge Cecil Peoples: 91-52

I was thinking Josh Fabia should be an MMA judge. He gave Diego round 1 based off points on contact {<jordan}

I would bet Diego has way too much CTE at this point to even fill out a scorecard<{yearp}>

Better MMA coaches/trainers than this guy: Edmund, Dolce, Sensei Seagal, Ido Portal

Seagal?

giphy.gif

if I keep repeating what I'm saying, people will accept me and it.

I'll tell our fighter to punch a hole in the opponents chest, and when our fighter says it would kill em, you can say good fuck em.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo> Deal!

I mean, he was telling him to put pressure and to go for takedowns if it didnt work, while at the same time using a lot of dumb fucking terms. Beedrill? Shadow?

Actually, the advice is not bad. Everybody is different, maybe Diego needs to hear simple, non-emotional advice.

or non-technical.

When I’m wasted and trying not to die I sound like the corner man in the first round. Sip the water. *deadly serious tone* sip the water

Well I think he is ready to ascend to the Coach Hall of Fame:

Edmund
Irish Edmund,
Touch butt sensei
Steven "and then I told him" Seagal
Master "Bangkok ready" Wong
Miesha "just coast Bryan" Tate
Mike Perry's girlfriend/ex/wife/tbc
Rener "Ortega you're doing good in there, he's done" Gracie
Did Tate actually tell someone to coast? lol

obligatory.
5:40 for the goods

You sure that’s not Greg Jackson? Sounds like the same advice to me.

Actually, the advice is not bad. Everybody is different, maybe Diego needs to hear simple, non-emotional advice.
I was thinking the same thing. He’s actually telling Sanchez that he’s nothing to lose and to be the aggressor. For the fans thats better than a fighter playing it safe.

I've definitely heard worse corner advice.

He was right about a lot of things. Diego did need to go forward and try and get a takedown.

But then, he also told Diego he won the first round just based on contact, which was dumb as fuck.

I would love to see Diego and Cecil Peoples both be judges for the upcoming UFC events.

Judge 1: 48-47
Judge Diego: 7-12
Judge Cecil Peoples: 91-52
My favorite Cecil Peoples scorecard was when he awarded Clay Guida a decision victory with a total of 7 Points one hashtag and the Prince symbol.

I mean, he was telling him to put pressure and to go for takedowns if it didnt work, while at the same time using a lot of dumb fucking terms. Beedrill? Shadow?

Probably code words that they worked in camp so that Diego would know what technique or approach to use while the opponent couldn't figure it out and precept the attack. Also, Diego should have used more single leg attempts or level changed more. While Diego rushed in, he often fought on the outside.

Similar mistake Al made against Cerrone. Worst thing a shorter fighter can make against a rangey fighter is let the taller guy figure out the range and make the reads. Once that range is established the shorter fighter is going to fight discouraged and the rangier fighter is gonna fight more confidently. Once that happens, it will take a Herculean effort to break or change the rhythm. Diego had to be the bully from the jump and set the pace. Well, I guess it really doesn't matter now that Diego got illegally smashed in the face...

Back