Diego Sanchez's corner audio

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm now a believer in crystal healing and tarot readings and chakra balancing after Diego pulled off that miracle win, it was gonna be like a 30-25, but he still won, proof enough that its all real.

He would make a great MMA judge

Actually, the advice is not bad. Everybody is different, maybe Diego needs to hear simple, non-emotional advice.

He would make a great MMA judge
I would love to see Diego and Cecil Peoples both be judges for the upcoming UFC events.

Judge 1: 48-47
Judge Diego: 7-12
Judge Cecil Peoples: 91-52

Not as bad as I imagined when I read the title.

I need to become a MMA coach. I seriously could produce a champion. Anyone want to be a silent partner? I have at least 20 years experience.

Better MMA coaches/trainers than this guy: Edmund, Dolce, Sensei Seagal, Ido Portal

Well I think he is ready to ascend to the Coach Hall of Fame:

Edmund
Irish Edmund,
Touch butt sensei
Steven "and then I told him" Seagal
Master "Bangkok ready" Wong
Miesha "just coast Bryan" Tate
Mike Perry's girlfriend/ex/wife/tbc
Rener "Ortega you're doing good in there, he's done" Gracie

I would love to see Diego and Cecil Peoples both be judges for the upcoming UFC events.

Judge 1: 48-47
Judge Diego: 7-12
Judge Cecil Peoples: 91-52
F'N LOL. He would legit get pissed defending it too.

Diego tends to gravitate towards weirdos, too bad this weirdo also happens to be a moron, rather than the last time he ran off and befriended saulo Ribeiro at a bar

F'N LOL. He would legit get pissed defending it too.
haha he would go on a rant about aura energies and thats the reasoning why his scores were correct. Cecil Peoples is smarter though, he had his scorecards pre-filled out

K8bJk9Xjm9YONkC3g4affVrEhutu1F7qDKkSNUXVbbs.jpg

Back