Diego Sanchez

Gerald Ford

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Diego can pull off the win, how does he do it ? and what percentage of a chance do you give him ?

I give him a 40% chance at a submission in the 2nd, this of course would have to be after landing a hay maker that drops Gil.

If Diego can pull off the win, how does he do it ? and what percentage of a chance do you give him ?

I give him a 40% chance at a submission in the 2nd, this of course would have to be after landing a hay maker that drops Gil.

Lolwat? Idk about that at all. It is a fight but diego is gonna getvworked.

5% chance of a robbery decision

That's about it

I'd say there's a bigger chance than 5% of that happening. If he could convince two judges he beat Kampmann and Gomi, all bets are off.

I have a parlay with every fight on the card except this one because I think a robbery might occur.

I don't know. I see Diego having a large disadvantage in all aspects of MMA. He usually at least has the cardio edge and I don't think he even has that here.

But I don't blame you. This is Diego we're talking about, who very clearly was beaten by Gomi and Kampmann but got the decisions anyways. Good luck on your parlay!

20% chance of outworking gil. diego has excellent cardio but that's probably the only thing he has on gil.

20% chance of outworking gil. diego has excellent cardio but that's probably the only thing he has on gil.

Gil has been in plenty of long and tough fights, hoping he's going to gas out is pretty much a hail mary.

Diego is pulling the upset win that will hurt many many butts here .

Diego's gonna get beat. Melendez is basically a better version of him.

if you have two decision fighters and one of them is diego sanchez, then you go with diego sanchez via split decision. this is the only case where predicting a split decision is both logical and valid.

I'd say there's a bigger chance than 5% of that happening. If he could convince two judges he beat Kampmann and Gomi, all bets are off.

this guy is on to something , altho I think Gil beats sanchez 10 outta 10 times

Back