Diego Sanchez Willing to Fight Cerrone at UFC Denver If Perry Pulls Out

Honestly I feel kinda sad that this is happening to them

What a fuckin' fight that was. Diego was a monster at 170, even out cardio'd Nick and would straight up rag doll elite fighters as he put the fear of Jesu into their hearts. In many ways, he kind of reminded me of Khabib - had a stellar undefeated record and was just a beast. Its so weird to see him looking like a scrawny soy boy now a days. He was undoubtedly on the Jackson Jones Juice.

Did you read his post? He was defending his gyms name and said Perry was his bro, helped him out more in one camp than Cowboy ever did in ten years. Diego's afraid of no man. Maybe the most fearless guy in UFC's history.
Always wanted to see Sherk vs Diego instead of Florian. That would have been crazy.

Ppl siding with Diego and wink obviously don’t know the story. The team has a history of this kinda shit so I’m with Cerrone on this one.

Gotta respect Diego, but that dude can't take anymore brain damaged and Cerrone would put that sweet chin music on him. Shin to face.

A dream match-up for Perry and a nightmare for Sanchez.

I love Diego but they did the same to him.

Cerrone would head kick ko Diego.

Diego is one of my favorite fighters but he should retire he can't take a hit anymore. Dude is getting taken out by a punch or a elbow. Dude has eating shots only very few human beings could.

Back