Diego Sanchez Willing to Fight Cerrone at UFC Denver If Perry Pulls Out

Sanchez is a gawt dam maniac.

Dude was such a warrior. So many classic brawls.

Just don't want to see him get any more CTE at this point.

Diego Sanchez is a good metaphor for the state of the JW gym. Should be retired.

The fact the Diego is still fighting shows the incompetence of winkeljohn. No wonder why cowboy went his own way to build his own camp.

I'd love to see Cowboy beat the shit out of Diego<5>

Sanchez looked terrible in his last fight.

giphy.gif

Justin Gaygee should look at Diego Sanchez as an example of why you shouldn't block too many punches with your head.

mandatory
diego-sanchez-yes1.gif

The fact the Diego is still fighting shows the incompetence of winkeljohn. No wonder why cowboy went his own way to build his own camp.

Maybe if Cowboy helped Diego more, his prime career would've lasted longer.
He clearly could teach Diego better striking. But Cerrone being selfish as he is...

Maybe if Cowboy helped Diego more, his prime career would've lasted longer.
He clearly could teach Diego better striking. But Cerrone being selfish as he is...

Teach ?? Last time I checked Cowboy wasn't a striking coach lol

How sad is it that Sanchez is a betting underdog at +135 against Craig White? Fuck me. Times have changed boys.

i’m Sure what Jackson-Wink was sort of scummy. But they are a business and that is what businesses do, they make scummy decisions because it helps them financially.

Cerrone doesn’t seem like a great guy, I’ve actually never really liked him at all, and pretty much root for the other guy everytime (Donald is/was a solid fighter, not hating on that at all) so its not shocking to hear he sucked as a teammate.

Either way, I hope this ends with Cerrone getting KO’d by a hook while landing a HK on Platinum and KO’ing him too.

Back