Diego Sanchez vs Ricardo Lamas official. Diego making FW debut

If Diego doesnt train in Mexico and gases then we know the altitude effect is real.

Lamas will dominate him for 3 rounds, and then lose 30-26.

Lamas by DQ

The KNightmare will have a Nightmare of a time making weight.

Lamas will soundly beat him all 3 rounds and then lose a UD.

Edit: someone beat me to it haha

i got diego in this one
hes gonna scramble in the grappling exchanges and war on the feet
bet on it

He should come out to Creep by STP.

Diego was slow at 170 and 155.

Good luck landing a shot on anybody at FW.

He has credentials, but I think Lamas out-wrestles him. If Diego ends up under Lamas just once, we may see a repeat of the Erik Koch fight. Not pretty.

The recent fights I have seen of Diego, he couldn't take his grandmother down. He wrestling sucks ass. His game has not evolved one single bit and has in fact gone backwards. It's time he retires. ronda has only been doing mma for few years, coming in purely with judo and her striking is better than diego's. Technically speaking. In all the years Diego has been with jackson's, why can't he learn to strike well/ His standup is god aweful and always has been.

Diego will get tko'd and win by split decision.

2dpfnn.jpg

How many fighters can say they fought in 4 weight classes in the UFC? Not saying he will be a favorite against Lamas, but WAR Diego! A true fighting spirit.

Im starting to think he's been mirroring his career after kenflo. He's dropped to every weight class like ken, and both were smashed by Penn in title fights.

How many fighters can say they fought in 4 weight classes in the UFC? Not saying he will be a favorite against Lamas, but WAR Diego! A true fighting spirit.

It's funny but the only fighter to have done it is Florian, they made their UFC debut together at 185.

Anyway, Diego loses that fight, he'll be too slow and the cut will drain him too much.

Back