Diego Sanchez vs Cowboy Cerrone

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Perry KOs him into oblivion.

Mark my words sherbros.

It's a good fight, not sure how much Diego can put up against Cerrone but I'd watch it for sure.

Build uuup.

lmao it would be a war even if it lasts 1 round

Cerrone would kill him in the first.

Makes more sense than alot of Bellator main events

Cerrone said Perry would be his last fight at WW; he said that WWs are too big for him and he's moving back to LW.

If Perry murks him, that's the fight. But I think it's a bad fight for Diego. Cowboy's kinda shot now, but he still beats Sanchez easily. The UFC should just give Diego a few more easier match-ups like this one, respect your elders. But knowing them, he's probably fighting a young guy that's going to knock him the fuck out like Niko Price or Danny Roberts.

Cerrone said Perry would be his last fight at WW; he said that WWs are too big for him and he's moving back to LW.
He may make an exception for a guy he probably has beat up dozens of times in the gym who’s been talking shit

Do it!
no-new-friends-writer-with-drinking-problem.jpg

Cowboy destroys Diego but I actually think Perry has a good chance vs Cerrone if he pressures and brings the heat. If he lets Donald get comfortable and set up stuff he's probably in trouble.

With Sanchez winning, a Sanchez vs Cerrone fight would make sense. It makes sense for Cowboy especially if he loses to Platinum.

Back