Diego Sanchez vs Chiesa. Who you got?

Unfortunately Chiesa
Diego cant really standup and take any damage from anyone anymore so his gameplan will be grappling heavy and Chiesa's move to WW seems to have invigorated him and he will be as strong as ever, he has crafty BJJ also which will make it a long night for Diego to survive
Saying that, Diego has been a good underdog for me recently and you can never doubt his cardio I could see him surviving any submission onslaught gassing Chiesa and then taking it to Decison thats if Chiesa's gas tank hasnt improved from the less weight to cut

chiesa will beat the breaks of diego.

Chiesa is a top talent. He was killing himself to make weight before. He's going to be a top 5 fighter by 2020. Diego is going to get absolutely outclassed here.

Chiesa isnt gonna be subbing Sanchez , if it hits the ground expect a Diego win . If Chiesa is going to win it will be standing .

Chiesa a contender at ww .... lmao you are a funny guy .. He will be lucky to make it too magny level , as if you said contender and meant like a woodley or a Lawler lol .
Maybe I overrate Chiesa, but he dominate Condit just like top tenners Maia an Magny. It no count for something?

also it was only my hope that Chiesa go for a sub, I love Diego and no want to see him get smashed to bolivian :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChowderHead
Back