Diego Sanchez talks like a gay but his walkouts and fights are brutal

That’s extreme opinion and deserves a ban! You can’t bring your hate for gay people on here! Basically, you broke the rules of the Sherdog and you’re fired! I really don’t care about what anyone says anymore because at the end it’s just dust in the wind bitch

This is a bad thread and TS should feel bad.

He talks “like a gay”? What does that mean exactly?

bitches about a fighter that "talks like a gay" meanwhile he writes English like a Frenchman.
<{CMPALM}>

The thing with these types off threads, they start with the gays and end up with color and religion and so forth and turns into a war

New low on Sherdog..........but we forgive you.....

i never figured that dude since I watched TIF one
He talked like a homosexual took baths with skin softeners made some female looking asparagus shakes but when it came to fights he was like a devil in flesh

Yes
Yes
Yes

Awesome dude

Does he deserve hall of fame?

Him and Clay was a fight of two mental patients who escaped sunny side and discovered octagon

Have you seen the women he has dated and was married to?
He is eccentric, but most definitely not gay...

<{you!}>

Can female looking asparagus shakes be a new thing?

Like, when a fighter who is favored loses, can it be because of female looking asparagus shakes?

Remember how Penn completely thrashed him and rearranged his face!<{jackyeah}>

i never figured that dude since I watched TIF one
He talked like a homosexual took baths with skin softeners made some female looking asparagus shakes but when it came to fights he was like a devil in flesh

Yes
Yes
Yes

Awesome dude

Does he deserve hall of fame?

Him and Clay was a fight of two mental patients who escaped sunny side and discovered octagon
Diego fights like an animal. Clay fought that way until he got busted up by Diego. Then he turned into lay and pray fighter.

I don't think he sounds gay. He sounds like 3/4 of his grey matter has been pounded out of him. Still, and not that I give a shit, there is this.

TcwOiIH.jpg

As far as the HOF......Probably. He basically has a journeyman UFC record (18-11). But Dana has a soft spot for TUF 1 Alums, and only Stepens, Cerrone, and Miller have more UFC fights than him. I would not be outraged, but when you look at tho is in there now, he really has no shitting business in there.

Back