Diego Sanchez Still "Training" with "Guru" Josh Fabia

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In The Twilight Zone with Diego Sanchez

MV5BNTAzMDI5MzgtMGNkMC00MzllLWJhNjctNjA1NmViNGUxMzYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR71,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

“This is without a doubt the most important moment of my life right now. It goes way more further than a career. Because I’m not just fighting for me anymore. I’m fighting for every single one of the people out there in the world. The people that want to follow me. The people that support me. The people that listen to the transformation as I speak better even though people have the nerve to say, ‘Oh he has CTE. Because he picked this trainer, he must have CTE, he’s brainwashed.’

“Notice the transformation. Notice my eloquent speech that gets better each and every time. Just notice. Notice my health. Notice that I don’t have any injuries. Notice that I don’t have to go see a chiropractor or a doctor anymore because I’m taking care of myself. Notice that I’m not only thinking of myself. Because I am not the same man I was five years ago. I’m not the same man I was a year ago. The transformation has been real.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/2/12/21134348/diego-sanchez-this-will-be-the-fight-that-showcases-diego-sanchez-not-jackson-wink

Last edited:
The transformation has been real, alright

A real nightmare

I guess if I'm trying to take away positives, he did last 3 rounds against a very relevant and tough opponent in Michael Chiesa? Respectfully, however, he really showed very little in that fight other than durability in my opinion...

upload_2020-2-12_8-24-12.pngupload_2020-2-12_8-24-15.png

I must have CTE.
Notice my health fucking Sherdoggers

I guess if I'm trying to take away positives, he did last 3 rounds against a very relevant and tough opponent in Michael Chiesa? Respectfully, however, he really showed very little in that fight other than durability in my opinion...
Yeah. He got beaten badly there.

He is facing that gymnastic dude Pereira this weekend. That fight will be a freakshow.

He just got 26'd, suffering the worst defeat of his career after "training" with him. Working with him before was crazy; continuing was even more ridiculous. It's not about how you talk, Diego, it's about how you fight. Show us some eloquent fighting!

Sad shit. Diego was my favourite fighter for the longest time. Is literally a shell of the dude that ktfo’d Joe Riggs and FOTY against Guida.
<mma1>

Him vs Cerrone for Fuck JacksonWink interim belt.

The man was an absolute beast during his day, but his day has long since passed. Hes the only fighter to my knowledge still fighting from the very first season of TUF , besides a few bare knuckle boxing bouts from Chris Leben.

Diego is having a hard time calling it a wrap, which is normal. Most fighters struggle giving it up. But hes gotta figure out a way to walk away. He has had a very respectable career.

Back