Diego Sanchez says Darren Till is on that “p*ssy sh*t”, scared to fight Yoel

Diego is delusional

warrior, HOFer, but delusional

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1136262782%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

team sanchez fool

Who the fuck cares what this goofball has to say

why?
Tills name doesn’t belong in the same sentence as Diego in terms of what they’ve done in the sport. Till as many levels down.

Did Diego watch too much of the Diaz vs Masvidal pre-fight hype material? Sounds like he's been sitting in front of his computer and suddenly got the genius idea to try and turn himself into a marketing genius, talking himself up as anyone who bought into this BMF farce, hoping to get all those money fights by spitting out insults and catchphrases on his twitter account. Just go get strangled by Demian Maia already, Diego. He accepted your challenge, remember?

Bravery is facing your fears. Doing it even if it’s scares you. Till was brave for that, and brave to admit it. Fair fucks to him.

Diego sounding like an asshole sherbro.

Diego used to be humble quiet guy, a guy who hoarded all the greens in the UFC season 1.

I mean obviously everyone is not cut from the same cloth, but look at the current state of mind of Sanchez. CTE personified

I've always loved Diego as a fighter but I'm realizing as a person, a human being, Diego is not a good dude. I wouldn't want to be around a guy like him.
He is not a bad person, he became stupid by all the blows to the head he tooks and i'm not joking.

Diego has proven this 1000x over..Dude will continue fighting until referee stoppage or death. Hes not fucking scared.

Back