Diego Sanchez says Darren Till is on that “p*ssy sh*t”, scared to fight Yoel

This is the problem with social media, any idiot gets to post.

Who the fuck cares what this goofball has to say...

Darren Till would murder Diego... LMAO

Wasnt Diego on that christian stuff too? Reminds me of how Jones is a supposed christian but curses all the time, acts like a fool and in general does stuff that in sure christians would disapprove of.

Cant stand these fake mofos, at least till admits to shit like this and doesn't pretend to be a good boy christian.

Ok, go ahead and square up with Yoel then Diego if you run into him.

Diego is an idiot, the ufc has to protect him because otherwise he would go to fight guys that would kill him but hey, he is not a pussy right...

Does this look like a man who feels fear?

ChiefAmbitiousGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

I don't necessarily agree with him, but Diego is an OG Just Bleed disciple so if anyone is allowed to say that shit it's him.

Deigo was scared shitless of BJ Penn. Hes lying his ass off. Once They had that TV interview and BJ told him meet me in the middle. He was shook from then on out and got dropped in like 20 seconds too. You cant control being scared, you can only control if you are willing to fight anyway. Thats Bravery. Fuck Deigo

I don't necessarily agree with him, but Diego is an OG Just Bleed disciple so if anyone is allowed to say that shit it's him.
I kind of have to agree.

Plus, Till admitted to being scared. This is MMA, not your therapist's couch. You had to know the kind of reaction that was going to get.

Fair enough. Till said "every fighter" and "every" is wrong.

GSP, Cowboy and others have talked about the same thing Till did. So it's quite evident that lots of fighters have those awful pre-fight nerves. And while a small subset of Neanderthal type fans will undoubtedly think that proves Till, Cowboy, GSP and others have a "pussified" side to them, and that Till was showing weakness admitting it, most of us applaud his honesty.

But ya, not "every" fighter. Diego Sanchez is being the equivalent of a forum grammar Nazi. He's not technically incorrect.

To be fair from Till’s POV a match with Yoel doesn’t make sense, as Yoel lost his last 2 in a row.

I recall Diego looking scared and tentative against Brown...and for good reason

MarvelousFarawayBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

I've always loved Diego as a fighter but I'm realizing as a person, a human being, Diego is not a good dude. I wouldn't want to be around a guy like him.

I've always loved Diego as a fighter but I'm realizing as a person, a human being, Diego is not a good dude. I wouldn't want to be around a guy like him.
I don't know if he's a "bad" dude. He's certainly a unique (weird) dude. Always has been. TUF 1 editors didn't have to work very hard to point it out to their audience.

He is most certainly self-involved. He's also never been afraid to say what's on his mind. And sometimes, those two personality traits lead to some interesting headlines :)

I remember him saying "Rickson Gracie went 400-0, why can't I?" mere days before his first loss. Brilliant, heh.

Back