Diego Sanchez saw a UFO

GettyImages-96771811-28c7f6bb25084d838a040d36408e22e5.jpg

2jjbJ9z.png

wHfSJ0B-asset-mezzanine-16x9-fFNiWF2.jpg

AMEX_HooverDam_2800x1576.jpg

Which one did he see ?

It was probably cps taking his daughter away, probably gonna start talking about how shes been "abducted" soon.

Aliens and anti-gravity craft don't exist, because establishment science hasn't told me so yet.

Without such confirmation, I'm not permitted to believe in them. You either.
Aliens and anti gravity crafts exist, because some washed up MMA fighter known to a)have taken way too many hits to the head b)believe in all sorts of esoteric BS and c)just not be very smart to begin with has told us he saw one.

With such confirmation, no choice but to believe in them. And you too.

Theres supposedly an underground alien base near there called “Dulce”

So if im an alien species watching the earth for scientific purpose or whatever, i would propably watch a different fighter than Diego Sanchez. O the other hand, noone would believe him anyway ....

To be fair Prime Diego was pretty entertaining. Current Diego on the other hand is a shadow of his former self

Aliens and anti gravity crafts exist, because some washed up MMA fighter known to a)have taken way too many hits to the head b)believe in all sorts of esoteric BS and c)just not be very smart to begin with has told us he saw one.

With such confirmation, no choice but to believe in them. And you too.

Sweet straw man, lemming.

this explain everything,
they send him an alien trainer, that nobody understand
they should have a big plan for him

they have to find another guy after GSP retired

Either trolling or poor daughter, and poor Diego.

On a positive note he is on track with the GOAT GSP so it can't be too bad

The Aliens are just interested in training with Sensei Fabia, their just nervous and not very sure about how to approach Diego since he might go into a jealous rage

Back