Diego Sanchez Reviews Fight with Comments in 12-Minute Video

Diego was on the defensive the entire fight. He got caught in the ribs and that’s what sent him down. Had the knee to the head never been thrown and instead it was a barrage of punches the fight is called a TKO for Michel.

I'm sold. Absolutely masterful striking clinic put on by D Sanchez. I see why he let P-Dog get dq'd after the illegal knee that didn't even seem to faze him now. We probably don't know the horrors he was about to unleash on P-Dog. He just wanted to save him the embarrassment of getting schooled even more....

I kind of agree with Jim Jeffries in that is Jenny McCarthy’s son autistic or simply Jenny McCarthys son?

I heard a Doctor suggest that Diego’s IQ based off Tuf 1 behavior and dialogue was 43. Today, it may have dipped to 38-41. Problem is the starting point and current data point remain in same range. The range being “dumb like farm animal”
If his IQ was 43 he would have drowned in a bath tub

Has the video been deleted?
I can't get it to play.

Lol at the endless tags at the end of the brain damaged rant. Canelo and Floyd lol

we've all seen how Dana works with aging fighters and it won't change for Diego Sanchez. I don't know where he's sitting with remaining fights on his contract but if there is only 1 left he's as good as done win or lose.

It's intervention time.

I think that was most gutless performance of all time. In my opinion, that was disgusting. What is there to say? At least don't pull that shit off and talk about being a veteran or something like that. He essentially robbed someone of his win bonus. That could mean a LOT for someone who doesn't make a lot of money to start with. And people act like he threw an illegal knee all by himself. The only reason that happened was Diego was getting lit the fudge up and only way was to take advantage of ruleset, because his posture was fudged up and he was getting lit up. He either couldn't hit him anymore or...

he does block a lot of those shots. I don't think deigo is that out there. let him do his thing and lets believe in it with him. its more fun that way

These journalists really ought to lay off. He had an off night and got legitimately fouled. It took huge balls to even fight that guy, and the cartwheel was cool

Conor should grapple him in sug now. A real fight is lose/lose for conor, and kicking him while he's down by teasing a potential fight is already a bad look.

Plus beating a name in grappling can help legitimize a khabib rm

I blame alpha brain pills for this

Back