Diego Sanchez posts picture of knife pierced through picture of Conor McGregor

I would have rather seen this match-up than Siver. Diego dropped Gil with an uppercut. He would at least have a puncher's chance. Siver doesn't have enough power to even make it interesting.

I don't get why Diego is so bad now. He looks like he stays in pretty good shape still. He still tries to go all-out. And he should still have some decent wrestling. He is only 33. Yeah he has a shitload of miles on him but he looked good against Stephenson and destroyed Guida, which is the last time I really remember him imposing his will on anyone. He was never the same after BJ split him open with that kick after beating on him the whole fight.

agree with you here

Diego is lucky he even has a job after all of those gift wrapped decisions. He's living in a pipe dream if he thinks he can get a fight with McGregor.

he was trying to cut his steak but one punch to the head too many has left his equilibrium wanting

he's looking forward to jelly for pudding though

it means its picking Mcgrgregor, so obvious.

Since Diego have interesting ways to express himself.

Diego would charge forward throwing wide looping hooks pulling scary faces and landing a takedown or two, all the while eating punch after lunch, next thing you know the judges give him the split decision

Sanchez is literally a punching-bag at this stage of his career. The chap has been battered in fights for the past couple of years. Still shocks me that he got the nod in the Kampmann fight. McGregor is too good a striker for him at this point.

Boring fight

All hype and will end up boring if it happened

Just give Conor a title shot already so we can see Aldo killing him

Hes a hater, who I seriously feel bad for, mentally at this point he is just not the same. And Conor would whoop his ass

lol @ the replies. Now imagine if Conor had posted this with a knife thru his opponent? This place would be going crazy. lol

Diego should thank BJ Penn for his ability to not be allergic to cats anymore.

Borderline psychotic

A fight I would actually cheer for Diego

giphy.gif

Diego hasn't won a legit fight in a decade.

I'm still very interested in seeing that fight, could see Diego clipping him.

Back