Diego Sanchez on Stevia

THE ALIENS ARE COMING, DIEGO!

Great fighter, silly dude.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/exaEifVNrnI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

What the heck?
2i73itl.jpg

I don't know how I missed this thread the 1st time round! - Diego Sanchez is such a crank, it's unreal, still he won last night Stevia or no Stevia!.

BTW, have any of you actually tasted Stevia?, I've read that it's extremely sweet. I don't think it's easily available in the UK, so I'm not likely to try it anytime soon.

Yeah, I've tried stevia a few times. It has a pretty unique flavor that I didn't really care for. It was really, really sweet and slightly minty if I can recall correctly.

I'll maintain my opinion that it's a joke.

Just because I refuse to believe such weirdos exist.

Haha Well, if it's a joke then it's a dang good one because it's 2016 and Dan is still claiming stevia cures everything

Haha Well, if it's a joke then it's a dang good one because it's 2016 and Dan is still claiming stevia cures everything

Do you dig up corpses too? Or just ones sprinkled with Stevia?

Holy hell, I remember when I first saw a video of Sanchez talking about this stuff. Odd thread bump, ha.

Back