Diego Sanchez: I love the way I match-up with Anthony Pettis

Melendez is the best lightweight in ufc imo, i think he gets a nitty gritty tko rd 3ish and melendez vs pettis would be SICK...sanchez is phenominal i just dont know why he has had such a slope..

lolwut, Pettis ends Diego's liver. Pettis likes the way Diego matches up too, all stiff and plodding forward. It would be relatively easy for Pettis to use movement to set Diego up for a finishing strike.

Being the guy that eats shots to move forward is definitely the master plan to beating Pettis.

Diego can talk about Pettis as much as he likes but that is all he can do because there aint a chance in hell he ever earns a shot at Pettis.

lolwut, Pettis ends Diego's liver. Pettis likes the way Diego matches up too, all stiff and plodding forward. It would be relatively easy for Pettis to use movement to set Diego up for a finishing strike.

I know, right? Diego doesn't believe in defense. Kampmann just touched his face up, but Pettis would cave it in. And I don't believe that Diego will get past Melendez (who arguably should have been the champ Pettis faced).

Haha_no.gif

Unless there's some valid reason he looked like warmed over shit and only won via robbery against Gomi, he has no chance of even getting the title shot at Pettis.

Well, Diego, you're really going to have to put in more effort to beat Melendez first. You match up better with Pettis than Melendez.

Furthermore, even if you beat Melendez, I'm better you're going to be fighting either RDA, Khabib or Bendo and I'm not so sure you'd beat any of them either.

You're still my all time favorite LW, but Penn took your soul and fighting spirit. You better come as a completely new Diego, one better than any Diego before.

I think Diego is gonna surprise alot of people this Saturday night.

Sanchez is like a poor mans Ben Henderson. What's it like living on fantasy island Diego?

I doubt Diego should be even considered a Top 10 LW.

After his loss to Penn and then Rory Mcdonald at WW, he's lost most credibility. And those fight that the judges gave him the fights haven't restored any of it.

Back