Diego Sanchez: I love the way I match-up with Anthony Pettis

Pettis vs. Sanchez would look a lot like Silva vs. Leben imo.

Prior to losing to Koscheck I thought that Diego was going to be a contender. After that loss I thought he could rebound if he strung a few wins together. Getting pasted by Penn and desicioning Gomi have me rethinking this. Diego's heart and chin are unquestionable but he's heading to decision a lot. That doesn't work in his favor fighting Gil.

dude was scared to phuk with an out of prime Gomi... cmon son...

Should have lost 4 (5?) of his last 6 fights. Maybe he thinks his lucky streak will continue.

Sanchez would somehow win a decision after being annihilated for 5 rounds.

"I like the way I can lay on him for 25 mins or rob him like I did Gomi".

Go away Diego, you're drunk.

Christ almighty, he's delusional.

Sanchez's plodding, predictable 'move-forward' style vs/ the lightning quick movement and refined striking of Pettis.

Sanchez's mid-level wrestling and poor cardio vs. Pettis' improved TDD and solid cardio.

Sanchez would look like a axe-attack victim, much like he did after he robbed Kampmann.

Let's all be honest. There's a good chance Sanchez could "Guida" Anthony Pettis.

The hard part is the takedown.

But I don't see Pettis submitting Sanchez

Why is this dude talking about Anthony Pettis when he has a fight this weekend agianst a guy who's going to rip his face off?

It's hilarious how people STILL don't understand the concept of an interview

I love the way Pettis would kick the fuck outta Sanchez if they were ever matched against each others.

Sanchez is a huge underdog against both of them, even in his prime.

I like Diego on the inside. Problem is Pettis would stuff him and Diego has terrible, terrible footwork and Pettis would hl reel his ass

Diego will soon upset Melendez than will face the punk for the LW title .

Back