Diego Sanchez: I love the way I match-up with Anthony Pettis

He better forget about anybody else until he gets past Melendez, he's a pretty big underdog in that figtht

I think Diego Sanchez is more talented than Clay Guida. I don't know if that means anything.

Pettis would like the way y'all match up too

problem is i dont think diego can get threw the ten guys behide pettis.

Why is this dude talking about Anthony Pettis when he has a fight this weekend agianst a guy who's going to rip his face off?

Sanchez would outwork Pettis and take a decision imo. Melendez is a tougher fight

outwork him with what? i don't think he can land a single punch on pettis without eating 3 counter strikes, and pettis packs a lot more power. diego's stance is pretty stiff, i think pettis could land some hard kicks to the body and sanchez taking him down is very unlikely.

pettis just completely owned henderson who is better than sanchez just about everywhere. diego wouldn't make it out of the first round.

i know he would do his best to make it look like he was winning.

Why is this dude talking about Anthony Pettis when he has a fight this weekend agianst a guy who's going to rip his face off?

Because he's a fighter and he's calling out the champ, dummy.

exactly, i fear melendez might literally break his face.

Lol.. Oh Diego. Fun fight but Pettis would destroy you. I'd watch

I would write something about how Melendez is going to beat him to a pulp but I was one of the guys talking big about how Jones would finish Gus by the 4th so...I'm staying quiet on this one.

Back