Diego Sanchez grappled evenly with Marcelo Garcia, Josh Koscheck ,Nick Diaz and Karo Parisyan!

He’s a great grappler and is tough as nails. But didn’t you hear his manager is bad?

so diego is bad at everything and his great performances doesn’t mean anything because he’s brainwashed and crazy.

sure he can go with Marcello for 20 mins. That doesn’t mean he’s good.

We hate fabia. So diego is bad at everything. N

I swear I'm not being an asshole in asking this, but I can't not ask.

You don't think Fabia could tap Diego because his boxing looks shitty?

I think he can because striking and grappling are two different art form. Problem is, when they asked Fabia of his martial arts background, his answer ( and I am not being comedic) was that he was the kindergarten rugby champion.

That just made me speechless but yes a guy his size can and he is in a good shape. But don't know his grappling style and he never specified if he has done jujitsu, Luta Livre, Catch wrestling, shoot wresting, hapkido ,ssireum, ,shuai jiao, judo, sambo or any forms of grappling or arts that have submission holds or just a bit of grappling.

One respectable answer he gave when asked about his criteria was " I didn't know there was a criteria to being an MMA coach" that is fair since we have seen guys like Lomachenkos dad having zero boxing experience or some wrestling coaches are good coaches despite lacking in wrestling experience. I wont hold a lack of experience against him.

All joking aside, how do we know that he did? Has he said it in person, or was it posted? Because I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if Fabia has complete control over Diego’s social media.

how do you know what happened or is real? Just go on social media. Let that form your own reality

I hope your stepson doesn’t eat the fish.

how do you know what happened or is real? Just go on social media. Let that form your own reality

I hope your stepson doesn’t eat the fish.

At first I was hating on Fabia but seeing how hard he is going at Dana, he is beginning to grow on me.

Fabia is fabulous!

People tend to get away from grappling when they have chronic knee injuries which I'm sure Diego had many.

He abandoned his grappling later in his career and pretty much became a brawler. His strategy was to take so much punishment that his opponents would tire in the later rounds and then he could steal a decision. Dude took some savage beatings in fights that he somehow ended up winning. King of the gift decision.

Back